I think this is it!updated!

your doing Fantastic hun :flower:

I hope things speed up for you real soon :hugs::hugs:

You re doing very well!

My MW has recommended getting energy drinks for labour as they are good for keeping your energy levels up - maybe get someone to pick you up some lucozade sport or something like that for later?

YOu certainly are, well done you!

I think that's stupid if your in pain your in pain everyone will need pain reliefe at different times. It's also natural for contraction to slow down when lying down as gravity's not helping the pull. I idn't really get a white discharge, mine seems to be like beginning of a period I have a blood show and thats when things kick off for me, so thinking prob about 3-4 cm I guess when I've needed pain relief.

Good Luck hunni, hope all gets moving on down real soon! I've only just popped over to second tri yesterday out of curiousity and now am hooked! lol

good luck hun u hve not posted for a while so here hoping things are under way proper;y now or ur getting some rest keep us posted

Finally down to 4odd mins apart, ikf next one is 4mins then mum calling triage and gonna head cos of travel time, if im not more than 3cm im refusing to leave

Sounds like a wonderful plan hun. Heres to hoping your like 6 cm when you get there :hugs:

oh bless you, i thought I was going to read you were well on the way. Ava is certainly making you work hard. Its going to be so worth it though!!

Hope you get to hospital soon and get on the pain relief lol xx

awww hun so sorry its dragging for you! have u got a birthing ball? Hopefully once ur waters brake things will start too speed up! come on ava!!!

Long Latent phase is my biggest Labour fear.
Are you gonna get an epidural when they let you in so you can get some sleep?

oh hun just tell them your fed up and you need pain relief this is a joke!!!!

Yeah they can't just say tough luck. I'd be infuriated! But at the same time maybe they don't have room for you! What happened to the other lady who you though you may bump into.

One of the ways our midwives gage it is if you can talk through a contraction. I guess the other option leave it and then just call an ambulance.

thats so messed up. IM sorry hun try and relax if you can. Maybe get in a warm bath.. :hugs: keep up the great work

Aww hun you sound like you're doing really well, hope it speeds up for you! x

Grrr - I can't believe they won't let you go in?? Can you just go in anyway? You have been awake for so long if you could get some pain relief you could sleep for a few hours to get your strength up. Agree with the poster who suggested energy drinks. Also - make sure your eating if you can! :hugs:
xx

Oh Purple.I am so sorry this is dragging out for you! Come on Ava :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i cannot talk thru contractions, wimper more like,

yes gonna get an epidural !!!

all i can eat is dry toast and we have rank bread its gross, starving but feel too sick,

im a zombie im so tired, have my mum rubbing my back tho

everytime they seem to be closer together then they will get further apart again, so we think yes its 4 mins.. then suddenly there a few 7 mins in there and its just like, GREAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->