I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time....

OMG yes, keep peroxide AWAY from the ladyparts!

I'm going to take a warm bath later. If I can stop rating for five minutes. :-(

A few drops of tea tree essential oil in the bath will help it, too, if you have any. If not, lavender essential oil is also good for healing!

Or bath salts, if you don't have any essential oils. :) It's all good. Treat yourself!!!

Yep, epsom salts are the salts used in bath salts, so those'll do! Put a cup or two in your tub and have a good soak.

*Disclaimer here is that apparently, you should consult a doctor if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart problems.

Can you tell I'm new to this? My first two pregnancies happened suddenly with the last over 12 years ago. I never believed TTC would be so hard. I'm trying not to symptom spot but... well o probably don't have to explain. FF gives me 15 pts toward being pregnant based on my symptoms when comparing them to other charts of women who ended up getting the BFPs.

Thanks for the disclaimer, I should be okay on that area.

I downloaded the FF app for my phone... so much more complex than the last app I was using! I'll be sad when my VIP trial runs out. It'll probably happen right when I've gotten it figured out. What's the top number of points you can get toward a possible BFP??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Early-Pregnancy-Signs-Analyzer.html

Awesome! I'll have to see if that's available on the app, too. I'm still trying to learn my way around it.

I can't sit still for five minutes without nodding off. Cramping and gas. Not as hungry today but want all the bread and chocolate. Preferably chocolate cake or brownies. Mmmm...does anyone have any brownies? Ate five breadsticks at olive garden even though I wasn't hungry. They were just so delicious. LOL Boobs get random stinging sensations but I'm not sure if that is what tender breasts is described as. Does it man they will hurt all the time or just when pressed or bumped? I didn't get this on previous months TTC and if I got it with my previous pregnancies I don't recall. My youngest will be 13 in April.

Those symptoms sound promising! How many dpo are you now?

7 DPO counting from the positive OPK. But we all know they can be positive a few days before or after the actual OD. So I could be anywhere from 5-9 I'm guessing.

You'll typically get a positive 12-36 hours before actual ovulation, so that puts you a little earlier in your cycle. Still have a few days before you can start POAS! Argh! I'm dying to know!! :)

Yup, which means... more waiting. Boo! :(

My vote is to start your POAS'ing in six days!

6 from now? Or 6DPO? As in tomorrow? I'm ed down with that. LOL
In other news: fiance commented on how full and firm my breasts are today. Squeeeeeeee! Oh and the he squeezed them and I definitely felt some pain. Sometimes, pain is welcome. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->