I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time....

6 days from now, when you're 11-12dpo. Remember that implantation doesn't occur until 6-12dpo, with most occurring in the 7-10dpo range, so you'll get the most accurate test results starting close to the end of your expected luteal phase. :)

I'll try to hold off...LOL okay...it's now 1130 pm so I'm off to dreamland. Wonder if I'll have more vivid dreams. The sex ones are fun. LOL

Hahaha, well, I hope you have some vivid dreams of the fun variety. ;) Good night! I'm rooting for you!!!

woke up feeling warm and my temp was higher than it has been. Also had nausea whole brushing my teeth and I think I have a cold coming on. Despite all of this I feel energetic. I'm really hoping its a good sign. Dreamt last night I contacted people I haven't spoken to in years and don't even really like much. LOL Also that I told someone I was having a girl. That's the weird thing: with my son I knew it was a boy, with my daughter I knew she was a girl, last month with my chemical pregnancy I had a strong sense of a boy. But this time, nothing. Except that dream last night and i still don't feel strongly either way. I hope that's not a bad sign.

It all sounds promising! I wouldn't worry about not having a sense of the gender. :)

I got some tea tree oil today. I hope I got the right stuff cuz it wasn't cheap.:wacko:LOL Even worse? I can't remember what I use it for other than a few drops in the tub.

It's great to add to hair care products (helps with dandruff and dry scalp), lotion, put a drop on a bandage to help prevent infection of minor cuts, put it in a humidifier to act as an antibacterial and antiviral, foot soaks for fungus/athlete's foot, put a few drops in hot water and add to a washcloth for an antibacterial compress... lots of stuff. I use it for everything!

Awesome. Thanks! First thing im trying is shampoo...my dry scalp is murder.

I'll put a drop or two in my conditioner to help with mine in the winter. Lavender essential oil is also great for dry scalp, and smells yummy, too.

Well this cervical mucous nonsense has me worried I O'd much later than I thought which is bad because we didn't :sex: the day before my now suspected. The reason I wonder is I had EWCM the day my temp jumped which was also the same day I has a single smear of blood mixed with the EWCM and would have been about three days after my first and only positive OPK. I was however testing with FMU before someone kindly informed me to test between 12-8 so the next day I tested at 1245 and BOOM! a big positive OPK. So there's still a chance it would have been positive in previous days had i tested properly. Not counting myself out yet but now i am really unsure of my DPO. LOL at this point I could be as many as 9 DPO or as few as 5 DPO.

The body is a confusing thing sometimes! You're sure it was positive (test line at LEAST as dark as the control)?

Yep. Equal darkness. All I'd had before was not quite as dark it barely there. The only thing I've had since is just the control line. What's more is the day I got my OPK was the same day I got my BABI OPKs by UPS. I had tested with my dollar tree test and it was positive and then I though hey they should be here so saving the same urine (I collect in a cup) I opened my front door and they were sp I tested right away with one and it was positive too so it's not a test differential situation.

I'd be willing to bet that the first OPK would be the accurate one. They recommend against testing in the morning because you're likely to miss the surge that way, but a surge is a surge! Since it paired up with the temp spike and everything else, it seems accurate. A later positive could mean a second lh spike (a second attempt at ovulation if the first failed, or just a random peak, which can happen), or it might even indicate possible pregnancy. Have you done an HPT just to see?

No and I'm still OPKing and theyve all been negatives after that single day of positive. (I'll do it until :bfp: or :witch: because I am trying to get a solid foundation since its my first month OPKing.) I just got really nauseas eating fried chicken. It could just be the grease but I really didn't want it to begin with.

I haven't had three consecutive temp rises either. I wonder if I O'd at all after the chemical last month. OB told me I could continue TTC but not to be too surprised if my body takes a month to get itself back to rights. :-(

Ewwwwww totally just burped and threw up in my mouth. I haven't had acid reflux in months. Not since I lost the weight. I really hope this is a good sign as I had heartburn galore with both my pregnancies.

Yeah, MCs can wreak havoc on your body. I rebounded pretty quickly after my chemical last month, but after my big MC last year, it was months and months.

I'm sorry you went through that. I don't know what I'd have done if I'd had one like you did. I was a mess after the chemical and it wasn't even a blip on the radar yet. :'(

I'm definitely more nauseas today than I have been this past week. So much to the point im almost ready to stick my finger in my throat to get some relief. My nipples aren't so much tender as very receptive and sensitive as learned this morning during foreplay. LOL but after a bit they kind of went numb. :shrug:

got to work and I feel so ill but at the same time am feeling like AF is coming. I normally start spotting a few days before flow and I am having cramps like I normally get when she is knocking at the door. Not usually this bad and not normally accompanied by nausea but things can change. I expect to start spotting right about the time i plan to test tomorrow morning. :-( This is what happens most of the time I decide to test. not giving up hope yet but also not getting my hopes up....any further anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->