+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

maureenmarsh

Reaction score
Here is my 5 dpo test, of course its negative, just a dent in the test, We bd at perfect time ( Day of first positive opk and also the next day ), Wish me luck ladies,

Attachments

• sept test.jpg
    sept test.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 116
Here is y afternoon test, I plan to test 2 times a day till I get clser to af and most likely around 8-9 dpo I always test lie 4 times a day, anyone else who wants to post their early tests here can, It might help pass the time:wacko:

Attachments

• phototestphoto.jpg
    phototestphoto.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 95
Good luck Hun! I hope this is your month!

Not just saying this just cause, but I kinda see something on your second test posted. May be a evap but when I tilted the screen I saw something. Hope we really see something soon. GL!

Test all you want lady and GOOD Luck!!! :flower:

I see something on it too irl but I just don't think that's possible this early :(

I see it pretty clearly too...hope it gets darker!!!

Here is my 6 dpo fmu test, First photo is original and the second photo is a tweak of the same test ( just for fun ) I see a tad something but I usually have line eye

Attachments

• test930.jpg
    test930.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 86
  • test930tweak.jpg
    test930tweak.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 87
I really feel positive about this month, I've lost 80 pounds since January so I hope that helps with ttc

Here is my afternoon test, anyone else want to post their early tests here too? It might help pass the time

Attachments

• sunday pm.jpg
    sunday pm.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 78
I feel like I see something on that one!!!

GL hun!

maureen im sure i can see somthing on that test good luck you so deserve it

I can see something faint on your last IC!! Fingers crossed it is the start of your BFP and that the line gets darker in a few days!! Good luck and ay dust to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Here is my fmu test, about 7 dpo, I see a shadow, anyone want to tweak please ?

Attachments

• mon fmu.JPG
    mon fmu.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh