• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Ok I went to walmart and bought some 88 cents test, I bought 4 of them but after I dropped the pee on it it was positive instanly but then i Realized it was an OPK, Darn it :) 3 of the 4 were opks, The opk is the first photo, The second photo is the walmart hpt along with a wondfo I dipped in the same pee, the last photo is the same wondfo by itself,

Attachments

• mon7dpoopk.jpg
    mon7dpoopk.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 7dpoboth.jpg
    7dpoboth.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 82
  • mon7dpowondfo.jpg
    mon7dpowondfo.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 58
Didn't pick anything up on the .88 test yet but 7dpo is SO early but there is still definitely a line on the wondfo!!!

Attachments

• 7dpoboth.jpg
    7dpoboth.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 18
  • mon7dpowondfo.jpg
    mon7dpowondfo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 28
Thanks again, I really really appreciate it, it gives me hope

You are very welcome! I've been silently stalking and rooting for you! I hope this is your month!

I don't see anything yet on the HPT's, but 7DPO is very early yet. I hope this is your BFP month!!

Gl! I also have walmart 88 cent test! Hope you get a bfp (one thats really bright)

Tons of baby dust hun. I know you've been trying for so very long. Hope this is it for you!!!!! Xx

i can deffo see something brewing on those wondfo's... i got all dead excited when i seen the OPK pic haha, i didnt even notice that it was a OPK aswell untill i read what you written :rofl:

Im getting ditzier by the second :s lol

I really want to say I see something!! Not sure about color, but I do see something!!!

Here are my fmu tests, about 8 dpo, maybe 7 dpo, I see possible shadows, But I'll take shadows anyday at 8 dpo, see anything?

Attachments

• tues fmu.jpg
    tues fmu.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 73
There is possibly something on the bottom test but i don't see anything on the top one. 8 DPO is still very early though.

Here is my smu test, I really think I may see something on this one, and second photo is an opk I just took, I think its darker then the opk yesterday right?

Attachments

• 8dpo test1.jpg
    8dpo test1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 8dpo opk.jpg
    8dpo opk.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 18
Here are the opks, the first pic is yesterdays and the second is todays, nevermind,maybe yesterdays was darker,darn it

Attachments

• mon7dpoopk.jpg
    mon7dpoopk.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 8dpo opk.jpg
    8dpo opk.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
heres a little tweak of my ic, i'm not very good at tweaking my own tests:wacko:

Attachments

• 8dpo test1tweak.jpg
    8dpo test1tweak.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 25
On the IC, i wish i knew where the line was supposed to be. Can you mark it? If it where i think it should be then i definitely see something. As for the OPK, today's looks slightly darker to me but not by much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->