I wanna get drunk!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lil C, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

Must be with all the festivities...plus not had a good night out for aaaagess but i have this urge to go get dolled up and go out and get utterly pi$$ed!!!!!
    Oh well, hopefully i can express loads so i can have a few good nights out over the next few months!!! :wacko:

2. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

o my god im with you, i can not wait to go out and get all dressed up :) xx

3. Amz123

Amz123 Well-Known Member

Oh me too! I wasnt to bothered till all my friends started talking about what nites out they were having over the festive period :( x

4. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

me too me too - although my little sparkly dresses would look a right picture now hehehehe

5. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

awe me too! :(
    soon tho:)

6. blackrose

blackrose Well-Known Member

I would just love to put on a little party dress and head out dancing :)

7. rocemom

rocemom Mother of 1 expecting

Me too especially with NYE and OH talking about going out with the guys.

8. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

Went to my works Christmas do last night and managed to make 2 glasses of white wine and soda last 4 hours! Was nice to have a drink and I'm thinking I'm nearly there now so why not! It's not like I'm drinking a bottle a night and it's Christmas!

Totally with you though cannot wait to have a big night out to celebrate bubs arriving!

9. Mize1982

Mize1982 Mya-My gift from God!

i've been feeling like this for months and then realised today that i only have 8 days till edd and that even if i go over i will prob be induced at +10 at the latest soooooooo

I have aranged my first night out already, Sat 6th Feb will be my first night out in over a year (due to previous pregnancy which ended in MC)!!! I figure that gives me a month to get settled after LO is here and enough time for the OH to learn things to be trusted to look after her for the evening lol.

I am sooooo looking forward to it and my two fav people have already said they will be there no matter what!!! Its really helped that i now know i will be having a night out.

10. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Blimey me too. I'm utterly peed off with being on the wagon now!

11. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

I have such a craving for a glass of wine right now. There's a bar in town I love and in this kind of weather I'd love to be in there, cosying up on one of the big, plump seats, with a bottle of wine and some nibbles, having a good natter whilst slowly getting drunk. I can just picture it in my head and it's such a lovely little fantasy :mrgreen: xx

12. Baby2ontheway

Baby2ontheway Mother of 2 and expecting

Everyone is talking about wine....sounds crazy BUT I have never had any...whats it taste like!? lol .... I only go for sweet yummy alcohol lol.... I dont do beer well.

13. peddybaby

peddybaby Member

lol i have been thnkin about wanting to drink for the past few weeks, im 29 so i dont hagve long to wait until i can unleash, its gonna be fun

14. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Ah im only feeling like this because its xmas.... gunna be a miserable git, watching everyone else have fun and get hammered, ah not for long, and hopefully i can make up for it valentines day x

15. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

im out on my hubbys works do today i cant wait :D might have a glass of wine if he lets me lol :D

had a small one last night cos he bought me a bottle of white wine, sed it might relax me a little after the day id had if i have a glass lol :D xx

16. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

See my problem is if I have one I'll want 7 or 8 more! It's that bad I wanna be so drunk I fall over!

17. trashit

trashit Guest

Oh gosh im dying to! Ive hidden my size 12s in the loft so i dont feel bad everytime i open the wardrobe but i wish, i really wish i could put one of the nice dresses on, some heels and just go party.. Its gonna be forever til i can get out :( x

18. mumnbean

mumnbean Well-Known Member

i have bought everyone wine for their chrissie presents... never done that before!

I think its my subconscious telling me I'd really like a drink!!!

Not feeling too bad about it, but some brie cheese and a glass of red will be consumed immediately after birth! Breastfeeding or not!!!

19. mumnbean

mumnbean Well-Known Member

... must remember to add that to the list for my hospital bag!!!

20. Firkin

Firkin Well-Known Member

I am glad I am not the only one craving a drink! 40 weeks 2mrw so s*d it, have a very small bottle of champers in the fridge so me & OH can have bucks fizz xmas morning :happydance:then may even spoil myself and have a G&T or a glass of white wine with my xmas dinner, ooo I am so naughty :haha: