I wanna get drunk!!

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
Must be with all the festivities...plus not had a good night out for aaaagess but i have this urge to go get dolled up and go out and get utterly pi$$ed!!!!!
Oh well, hopefully i can express loads so i can have a few good nights out over the next few months!!! :wacko:

o my god im with you, i can not wait to go out and get all dressed up :) xx

Oh me too! I wasnt to bothered till all my friends started talking about what nites out they were having over the festive period :( x

me too me too - although my little sparkly dresses would look a right picture now hehehehe

I would just love to put on a little party dress and head out dancing :)

Me too especially with NYE and OH talking about going out with the guys.

Went to my works Christmas do last night and managed to make 2 glasses of white wine and soda last 4 hours! Was nice to have a drink and I'm thinking I'm nearly there now so why not! It's not like I'm drinking a bottle a night and it's Christmas!

Totally with you though cannot wait to have a big night out to celebrate bubs arriving!

i've been feeling like this for months and then realised today that i only have 8 days till edd and that even if i go over i will prob be induced at +10 at the latest soooooooo

I have aranged my first night out already, Sat 6th Feb will be my first night out in over a year (due to previous pregnancy which ended in MC)!!! I figure that gives me a month to get settled after LO is here and enough time for the OH to learn things to be trusted to look after her for the evening lol.

I am sooooo looking forward to it and my two fav people have already said they will be there no matter what!!! Its really helped that i now know i will be having a night out.

I have such a craving for a glass of wine right now. There's a bar in town I love and in this kind of weather I'd love to be in there, cosying up on one of the big, plump seats, with a bottle of wine and some nibbles, having a good natter whilst slowly getting drunk. I can just picture it in my head and it's such a lovely little fantasy :mrgreen: xx

Everyone is talking about wine....sounds crazy BUT I have never had any...whats it taste like!? lol .... I only go for sweet yummy alcohol lol.... I dont do beer well.

lol i have been thnkin about wanting to drink for the past few weeks, im 29 so i dont hagve long to wait until i can unleash, its gonna be fun

Ah im only feeling like this because its xmas.... gunna be a miserable git, watching everyone else have fun and get hammered, ah not for long, and hopefully i can make up for it valentines day x

im out on my hubbys works do today i cant wait :D might have a glass of wine if he lets me lol :D

had a small one last night cos he bought me a bottle of white wine, sed it might relax me a little after the day id had if i have a glass lol :D xx

im out on my hubbys works do today i cant wait :D might have a glass of wine if he lets me lol :D

had a small one last night cos he bought me a bottle of white wine, sed it might relax me a little after the day id had if i have a glass lol :D xx

See my problem is if I have one I'll want 7 or 8 more! It's that bad I wanna be so drunk I fall over!

Oh gosh im dying to! Ive hidden my size 12s in the loft so i dont feel bad everytime i open the wardrobe but i wish, i really wish i could put one of the nice dresses on, some heels and just go party.. Its gonna be forever til i can get out :( x

i have bought everyone wine for their chrissie presents... never done that before!

I think its my subconscious telling me I'd really like a drink!!!

Not feeling too bad about it, but some brie cheese and a glass of red will be consumed immediately after birth! Breastfeeding or not!!!

... must remember to add that to the list for my hospital bag!!!

I am glad I am not the only one craving a drink! 40 weeks 2mrw so s*d it, have a very small bottle of champers in the fridge so me & OH can have bucks fizz xmas morning :happydance:then may even spoil myself and have a G&T or a glass of white wine with my xmas dinner, ooo I am so naughty :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->