• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Bluebird, because of my long cycle last month, I'm only on CD7. Agreed... totally boring! However, I'm using FertiliTea this month and already seeing more CM, so that's exciting! hahaha it's the small victories, right????

tapanga thats a geg bout the olive oil lol, thats all i use so hopefully ur right fx.

lbrum i know how u feel too, i was pregnant twice last year while 2 of my besties were, they now hav their lil ones who are wee stunners!! my bff is now 11 weeks preggers again and got her scan today and has done nothing but complain to me about how she will cope with 2 babies, shes a worrier anyway but i had to put her in her place a bit, think she should prob complain to someone else...shes kind of annoying my happiness right now lol.

iv no updates with moi apart from im convinced im not ovulating since dnc, last months 20 day cycle seems to be confirmation im still out of whack but im sure itll happen at some point. on cd16 today, we bd so much iv ended up with a yeast infection eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! driving me bananas i tell yas!
kind of hoping iv ovulated at least this month.

really hopin for us all ladies...i know im not on much...kind of wrecks me a bit talkin bout this stuff sometimes x

Ha! That's great Topanga, I'm going to use preseed this month so we'll see how it goes. I conceived my daughter using it so I'm hoping it works again :)

Hi Cozmos, so true about the complaining.... I will never NEVER EVER complain about pg symptoms or anything baby related ever again. When you lose your angel it really puts things in perspective doesnt it? FX for you this month!

Question for you ladies.... this is my first cycle after the MMC and I am having some wierd spotting. Bled from CD1 to CD5, then had some light pink spotting on CD 5 and again today on CD9. Anyone have this or know whats up? Never ever had spotting during the first half of my cycle before....

BB - I had spotting around when I OV after my m/c and I never had that before. I think you spot easier after since hormones can be high (which is why they say you are more fertile after a mc) and maybe some leftover blood.

Well, back to the tww. I'm currently 4 dpo. Going to try and hold put testing until the 20th....wish me luck!

And mackjess... woo hoo!!! 12 weeks!! Have you started showing yet?

Tuesday I was pleased to still wear my skinny jeans. They still fit good and were comfortable. By Thursday I was in maternity leggings. Lol. might explain the 2 hour naps I've needed every evening this week. growing sleep.

glad to hear about the tea. My bff it's starting clomid since she recently found out she wasn't ovulating after a year of trying. She knows a side affect of that is it dries up cm so she was concerned. I'll have to tell her about it.

GL Callie. Have you been symptom spotting? It's hard not to think about it when you are in 2WW!

GL Callie! I'm in the tww as well- 8 dpo. Fx'd!!!

Mack- glad to hear everything is going well!!

GL Callie. Have you been symptom spotting? It's hard not to think about it when you are in 2WW!

Trying not to symptom spot...plus,I had the flu earlier this week, so I'm a bit off already. I'm sure I'll start ss more by next week. Testing on the 20th if my temp stay high.

Trying not to symptom spot...plus,I had the flu earlier this week, so I'm a bit off already. I'm sure I'll start ss more by next week. Testing on the 20th if my temp stay high.

8 dpo today. Still tying to not symptom spot...however....my two year old cried yesterday and my nipples tingled/burned like when I was breastfeeding and my breasts were to full. Nipples are sore today which isn't usual for me. My chart is looking good too. :)

Oh callie, this does sound promising!! I never get sensitive nips really and I did right away, one of my first symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->