• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Hi Callie!

Sounds promising, let us know as soon as you test!!! :happydance:

AFM- On CD13 today so just doing a whole lot of this....:coffee: lol I am still on low on my CBFM but that is totally normal for me- I only got one high day before my peak on both of my previous BFPs.

I have a Vegas trip with my girfriends on the 26th so I am kind of hoping I O later than normal so I can go wild :haha: Definitely a possibilty, my body has taken it's sweet ass time with practically everything since the MC!

Hello ladies!! Speaking of symptom spotting...could have sworn that i had implantation bleeding last week, and my bbs were so super tender...and af had to show up yesterday....so disappointing...i hope you ladies have better luck than me this cycle...we will be actively trying thismonth...which will be the first month ttc since the miscarriage in october so i am keeping my FX'd!!

Sounds fun, Bluebird! Keeping my fingers crossed too for a late O for you... we all deserve a little fun!!!!

Afm, definitely a weird night. My friend with triplets (who get pregant the same week I did) gave birth today. It was wicked early because she had bad preeclampsia. My doctor also prescribed me Clomid today. Crazy that on the same day she gave birth to triplets, I got prescribed fertility meds. Definitely not the way I expected this journey to go.

I have really mixed feelings about the Clomid. I obviously want to maximize my chances of conceiving, but it kind of scares me to start meds. It just feels like I'm admitting there's a problem, you know? It just makes it feel more real. Even though it's premature, my doctor also started talking about our future options... IUI and IVF. Again, while it's nice to have a road map, it's really terrifying to be thinking that we might need those.

I really miss last year when TTC was easy and fun and exciting. I was so filled with hope and excitement. When it happened so easily, I was thrilled. Now I feel like I'm old, heartbroken, and terrified of how scary and heartbreaking TTC can be.

Sounds fun, Bluebird! Keeping my fingers crossed too for a late O for you... we all deserve a little fun!!!!

Afm, definitely a weird night. My friend with triplets (who get pregant the same week I did) gave birth today. It was wicked early because she had bad preeclampsia. My doctor also prescribed me Clomid today. Crazy that on the same day she gave birth to triplets, I got prescribed fertility meds. Definitely not the way I expected this journey to go.

I have really mixed feelings about the Clomid. I obviously want to maximize my chances of conceiving, but it kind of scares me to start meds. It just feels like I'm admitting there's a problem, you know? It just makes it feel more real. Even though it's premature, my doctor also started talking about our future options... IUI and IVF. Again, while it's nice to have a road map, it's really terrifying to be thinking that we might need those.

I really miss last year when TTC was easy and fun and exciting. I was so filled with hope and excitement. When it happened so easily, I was thrilled. Now I feel like I'm old, heartbroken, and terrified of how scary and heartbreaking TTC can be.

TTC is so tough emotionally....the highs and lows are exhausting. And we have experienced the lowest of the lows. But that will only make it so much sweeter when you have your rainbow baby, you'll love that baby more that you ever thought possible!

Hang in there babe, you dont have a 'problem', you got pregnant without any help the first time. The clomid is just going to make it happen faster for you. It's just another tool in the tool box, like preseed or fertilaid!

Thanks ladies. You all always make me feel so much better!! :hugs:

topanga i know how you feel wev bin tryin for exactly a year, having lost 2 pregnancies it kind of melts u.

iv had some lil twinges an sore boobies chix, im 7dpo i think not exactly sure and bought a stash of poundshop tests. i was busting for a pee when i got home so poas and low and behold faint line, i showed my friend and she agreed a faint pos.....anyhow iv done 3 since and all bfnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
ill test again tomoro really hopin its not jus a dodgy test.....pls keep fx for us xx

it was probably just lower concentration in the tests you did later. sounds like the start of a bfp to me!

I'm itching to test! Trying hard to hold off..if my temp is still high on Friday,I know I have a shot. My temp always starts dropping around 12 dpo before af shows. I am just so impatient!

Good luck Callie and Cozmos!!! So excited for you guys!! Update us as soon as you test :)

AFM- CD15 and no signs of O.... grrrrrrrrr!!! It is now 10 (YES, 10!!!) weeks from my D&C and I am getting super annoyed/impatient/pouty. I would like to TTC now uterus, get with the program and produce an egg please.

topanga i know how you feel wev bin tryin for exactly a year, having lost 2 pregnancies it kind of melts u.

iv had some lil twinges an sore boobies chix, im 7dpo i think not exactly sure and bought a stash of poundshop tests. i was busting for a pee when i got home so poas and low and behold faint line, i showed my friend and she agreed a faint pos.....anyhow iv done 3 since and all bfnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
ill test again tomoro really hopin its not jus a dodgy test.....pls keep fx for us xx

I'm in a similar situation. I got a very faint positive yesterday am, and again this am. Today wasn't really any darker though. I'm hoping it is just early (sounds like it is with you too). I'm going to try to be patient and test in a few days. Fx'd for both of us!!!

Just tested (got impatient) and only had held my urine for an hour. And.......
:bfp:
Eeeeeek!

congrats girls !!! thats amazing xx

afraid iv poas bout 5 times today one of wich theres the faintest of lines but thats it so bloody annoyed but sure if its not meant to be then so be it lol. me an my love arent gettin on that great lately so prob for the best.

so happy for yous though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"