• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Congrats Callie and Sophiasmom!!! That's awesome news!

Congratulations ladies, this is definitely an "I want a 'bun in the oven' for valentines day" thread now. <3

Just got this this morning. Can't believe it!! I thought we were out
yiphip horay x

Attachments

• 20130118_163647.jpg
    20130118_163647.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations cozmos. I thought you might be after the other positive. Yay :) 3 bfps this month

Yay cozmos! I am praying this is your sticky bean. be sure you are getting plenty of rest and take care of yourself! :hugs: :yipee: :dust:

thanks girls i really hope this one sticks too, were doin great so far on this wee thread!!! sticky baby dust to us all xx

Well, bad news. I'm guessing this was a chemical :cry: several faint bfp's that didn't get darker, then a temp drop yesterday and af today. I'm so down right now I think I just may take a break from everything. I need a few days to process and decide if I'm even going to ttc again. :(

Sophias mom, I'm so sorry sweetie. thinking of you, this is so not fair.

So sorry Sophiasmom. I hope you take care of yourself and take whatever time you need to process everything :hugs:

sophiasmom, im so sorry...thats so frustrating...try to not give up!!! I know its probably easier said than done but you will get your rainbow soon...

sophiasmum im so sorry i really hope your ok, be good to yourself.

xx

I'm so sorry Sophia'smom. We all know no words are good enough right now. You're in my prayers. Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->