I want a drink!!!!!

37Hopeful

Reaction score
Not sure if I ovulated this month.......
I am CD 19, second cycle of Clomid. Been BDing every day since CD 11. I've been drinking carrot-beet-kale-ginger-apple-blueberry juice every day. Taking the Prenatal vitamins as well.
I REALLY WANT A COUPLE DRINKS TONIGHT! Is it ok?
I have not been able to sleep & it has been SO HOT out. I don't feel ANYTHING......not really any ovulation cramps, but EWCM on CD 12.
Getting my blood test on Monday to check progesterone levels.

I dont think one or two drinks will hurt you or any baby at this point I believe it is about 2 weeks after ovulation the placenta starts to work untill then the baby gets nothing from you.

Do you temp or check your cervix or use opk all can help you pinpoing ovulation and make it easier to decide.

I know i am off on holidays in a few hours and I will have a drink or 2 (I am 9dpo).

sorry i meant about 6weeks to about 12 weeks

I do know most women (myself include)will not drink if they are preg or think they could be.

Well if you're not sure if you ovulated you are not even in the 2WW yet?

It's Friday night, I don't think a couple of glasses of wine would be harmful to any potential embryo at this stage.

Ahhhh!! Thank you all! I have been using OPKs 2 times daily- not a positive one yet but I think due to EWCM on CD12 & CD13 I could have missed the surge? Or didn't O. Not sure. I don't temp as I get up at different times every day.

Hello!
OPK is a great tool to predict your ovulation. Just keep testing and tracking your EWCM in order for you not to fail to spot your most fertile days. Wishing you luck in pregnancy! My prayers are with you. Stay healthy.
:happydance:

Today, even I want a drink, and I don't even drink! :drunk:

Not sure if I ovulated this month.......
I am CD 19, second cycle of Clomid. Been BDing every day since CD 11. I've been drinking carrot-beet-kale-ginger-apple-blueberry juice every day. Taking the Prenatal vitamins as well.
I REALLY WANT A COUPLE DRINKS TONIGHT! Is it ok?
I have not been able to sleep & it has been SO HOT out. I don't feel ANYTHING......not really any ovulation cramps, but EWCM on CD 12.
Getting my blood test on Monday to check progesterone levels.

If u will....i will.....

I dont drink, like ever, but Im going to vegas next week and I usually drink those massive daquiries they have for $15 or something...I think Im still going to have one what do you think?? its my 2ww after IUI but as I cant imagine ever getting pregnant I think what the hell go for it. but of course watch the one cycle I drink will be the cycle I get pregnant :dohh:

I did totally have some fun times back in the day when I was frequenting nite clubs & drinking :haha:

But I do also look back on it and think :dohh: what the heck was I thinking? :haha:

It doesn't take much for me....one glass of wine....and I'm feeling good....
2 glasses and I'm seriously tipsy and want to sit on people's laps....

It doesn't take much for me....one glass of wine....and I'm feeling good....
2 glasses and I'm seriously tipsy and want to sit on people's laps....

Thats exactly why I don't drink anymore........:haha:

Sarah- I think you are fine...have a great time!

My rule is, one drink and I am happy, two and I am tipsy, and three means I'll be asking 'who are you?' in the morning, lol.

Oh...and Nacho with the wig....:rofl: .....Nacho is SO coming to Vegas and wearing that wig!

She hated me for putting that fro wig on her :haha:

We all go to vegas, I'm gonna get a tattoo on my ass

OMFG, I just saw the avatar pic.....your poor dog! I gotta get Porky a wig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->