I Want/Crave..

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
Jolly Ranchers sweets!!! mmmm the sour ones!!

They only do them in USA i think, my friend brought some back a few months ago...

cant find anywere that sells them in the UK .. Like a shop! :nope: bummed!..

Time to look online!

Ooooh I loooooove these! There is a old sweet shop near me which sell them. I love the cherry ones and the apple ones.

When I didn't know they sell them down the road from me I stocked up on them while I was in Canada!

lol I have this problem ALL the time! I am American but live in England now and I'm generally ok with all the differences but when I pregnant all I want is back home lol we're going back in a month so I will eat my weight in naughty food lol I'm craving mexican food......REAL mexican food mmmmmmm drooool

but one thing I've been craving here that is totally making my husband sick is pickles with yellow mustard on them, can't get enough!

:o I'd forgotten all about these!!! I used to have them when I was little after swimming... mmm nommy hehe

I love Jolly Ranchers.

I'm craving McDonald's fries with salt. I just want them so badly

I ALWAYS have my friends from back home in the States bring me Jolly Ranchers when they come visit!

I never thought that Jolly Ranchers were unique.. I love them and keep some in my desk at work.

Anyone wanna trade? I'll mail you Jolly Ranchers if you send me something fun from where you are! :)

American girl living in London here....cannot WAIT to be back home the U.S.A. in 4 weeks and eat the food I grew up with and love. There's only so much Pret-A-Manger I can eat in a week without getting sick of it. There is a store here in London called Cyber Candy that sells American candy. Also, a website called americansoda.co.uk and homesickamerican.co.uk that sell and ship American groceries. I really miss good tortilla chips and salsa. Why don't they sell Tostitos here?!?? And why no mashed potatoes or cole slaw at KFC??

Mmm had the sour JR a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with them! Another sour candy I love are Sour Punch Straws. They are sooo good and are hard to stay out of.

Mmm had the sour JR a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with them! Another sour candy I love are Sour Punch Straws. They are sooo good and are hard to stay out of.
I eat Sour Punch Straws all the time! I have been wanting donuts with maple frosting but for some reason no one has been making them lately. So frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->