I was stupid.... Please don't judge

bluebelle25

Reaction score
Hi All!

To give you some info my husband and I have been planning to start trying for a baby. We have both wanted one for a couple of years and just got to the place where we are financially and practically ready. We gave it a shot last month, but unfortunately were not lucky. In this time our circumstances changed (not negatively, in fact positively), and asked that we again wait a couple of months to get used to the change.

We decided to come off the birth control in February and give my body time to get it out of my system and I have been tracking my cycles. So I know when I am ovulating etc and this is absolutely like clockwork, day 22 every month.

So yesterday we were being intimate- but because he wanted to wait again for a couple of months we only used hands. And this is where I ask you please not to judge.... I know I was ovulating and had crazy good EWCM, so when I went to the bathroom with his "stuff" :spermy: on my hands (sorry TMI) and decided to use my hand to put it up on my cervix.... :dohh:

I know, I know. This is stupid. And awful. And now I feel terrible but also hopeful that maybe I will get pregnant...... Do you think this is possible?

Please I ask for you not to judge... I know this was silly. I am just so desperate to be a mum and didn't even think it through- it just happened. But also know he does want a baby, hence we tried last month. Just this new job came up, and he just wanted to give it another month or two wait....

So do you think there is any way I could get pregnant this way? I so want to be!

Hi hun, I think it's possible for you to get pregnant that way, not sure how sperm works when it's outside the body.

No one here should judge you, you're an adult who is capable of making her own decisions, most of us know the desperate feeling of wanting to be pregnant for the first time or even the third time in my case (been trying for 5 cycles now). I'm sending you lots of hugs and baby dust x

Hi Hun, I hope you are pregnant. We all do silly things without thinking. I've never played 'God' with trying for a baby without my husbands say so but each to their own I guess. If he does want another baby (although he wants to wait) I'm sure a month or two before hand won't hurt. I just hope he doesn't find out otherwise he may not be very happy. A simular thing happened with me and hubby (used hands,) but i stupidly went for a wee before cleaning my hands and wiped! Luckily nothing every came off it. I told my husband the next day (he was asleep when I got back into the bedroom). He was very nervous! I had zero sleep all night and for the next two weeks but all was fine. It was then that I realised that i didn't want anymore children and my husband fully agreed. I dreaded the thought of being pregnant!

I hope you get the result you want Hun and I hope it all goes ok with hubby. But you now have to either tell him you may have "slipped up" or you may have to explain to him how on earth you got pregnant without having intercouse. Xxx

Hugs and baby dust xxxxx

Hey!

Thanks to both of you for your nice replies.

We did have intercourse using the pull out method on Friday so I think can get away without saying anything to him about this.

That is the problem though. I enjoyed it so much knowing we both were trying to make a baby last month... I just feel guilty :-(

However, I have wanted a baby for several years, and compromised to wait until now. So got so excited when we started and then it got pulled away again with his job- I think it was just a moment of temporary craziness!

I don't see how waiting two months would really make any difference anyhow. He still has 9 months at his new job before they would arrive if I was lucky enough to be pregnant!

And he was so excited when we started trying- I know he would also be happy if I was... I think it is just hard to plan for the future when you don't know what your future job exactly is like I guess?

Sorry me again! Just want to say thanks again.. I am getting excited and a little more hopeful now!

I know it is unlikely- but maybe I'll be lucky!

I'm glad that there is a fall back plan if you do get pregnant. Hopefully you will end up with a BFP! Fingers crossed Hun.
Sperm can live outside the body for a while (not 100%) how long.

Xx

Yes I read online that it can live for a bit, but not long outside the body. But it was only a space of maybe 1 minute between out and in (sorry TMI) anyway!

I will keep you updated! I am really hoping now :)

Aww well good luck hunni! Fingers crossed and please please keep me updated :) xx

Ideally, if the man ejaculates inside, it makes it easier for the spermie to reach the cervix, but I guess it's still possible.
Good luck and hope it works out for you!!:hugs:

Yes I know that is the best thing... But maybe I'll be lucky!

I actually found an old post on here where a women got pregnant this way. So you never know!

Now just the tww......

Yeah I understand the feeling of really wanting to be a mom, I am in similar situation, I don't have any kids yet, really want to have a baby, and be a mom. Fingers crossed for you! Baby dust to everyone who's trying!:hugs:
Yes I know that is the best thing... But maybe I'll be lucky!

I actually found an old post on here where a women got pregnant this way. So you never know!

Now just the tww......

Yeah I understand the feeling of really wanting to be a mom, I am in similar situation, I don't have any kids yet, really want to have a baby, and be a mom. Fingers crossed for you! Baby dust to everyone who's trying!:hugs:
Yes I think about it all the time and sometimes feel completely insane I want to be a mum that much! Although I think yesterday my inner crazy totally came out!

It is crazy how much I love something that doesn't even exist yet! I feel I was born to be a mamma!

I'm excited to see how this ends up (hoping you're pregnant for your sake). I had a similar issue with my DH, he wanted us to wait until I complete my Masters degree then we can start, but I honestly can't wait anymore, I see pregnant women where ever I go and I involuntarily steer to the baby section when I'm at the mall, those baby clothes melt my heart in a puddle, I miss the new baby smell and the new baby feel, I just want a baby so much! So again for your sake I really hope you're pregnant xx sending you lots of baby dust!

I'm excited to see how this ends up (hoping you're pregnant for your sake). I had a similar issue with my DH, he wanted us to wait until I complete my Masters degree then we can start, but I honestly can't wait anymore, I see pregnant women where ever I go and I involuntarily steer to the baby section when I'm at the mall, those baby clothes melt my heart in a puddle, I miss the new baby smell and the new baby feel, I just want a baby so much! So again for your sake I really hope you're pregnant xx sending you lots of baby dust!

Yes I feel totally crazy :wacko: when I see pregnant women- I just stare and get pangs of jealousy!

One of my friends also has a 6 month old- and I struggle to give him back when I have cuddles. I have serious BABY FEVER!

I feel like this is going to be the longest two weeks- or 11 days in my case as my AF normally arrives 11 days after ovulating.....

I have read sperm is Alive until it dries . So anything is possible . In the right environment ( wet CM ) it will be even more possible to help that one sperm move on up ;) good luck !

Wow I'm surprised so many people think this is completely acceptable. While I totally understand the desire to just be pregnant now I do think that both people should be on board with that. But it's your life and your decision. In answer to your question I would say it's quite unlikely you are pregnant based on the information you gave.

Its more than possible, oops oh well what is done is done.

Wow I'm surprised so many people think this is completely acceptable. While I totally understand the desire to just be pregnant now I do think that both people should be on board with that. But it's your life and your decision. In answer to your question I would say it's quite unlikely you are pregnant based on the information you gave.

I agree both should be on board. And I know it was wrong. But I didn't think it through, and it just happened. As I said he is on board with us having a baby- just would of liked a one month wait. Not that that changes anything in this situation. I shouldn't of done it- plain and simple!

Thank you for your answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->