I was stupid.... Please don't judge

Officially out now! AF arrived yesterday evening......

On to next month when we are both trying! So I think it is probably for the best!

Ah love, i am sorry, but like i said before if it were me personally i would be relieved. I think you need to make it very clear to him, he can't just change his mind like that whenever he feels, it's cruel and it messes with your mind, hopefully next month will be the magic one xxxx

Although in one way I am sad, I am actually surprisingly feeling a quite bit of relief. I think I did this because I felt like he was going to constantly keep delaying. But after a great chat I can see that is not the case- he even discussed some nursery plans he had and is for the first time saying he is excited about next cycles trying. So I think the relief comes from the fact I know that it will hopefully happen soon and that we can go through this TWW together and that he is excited as I am now!

Thank you so much for all your support!

Great to hear x

That's good that your dh is on board for next cycle, good luck next cycle!
Lots of baby dust! :)

Yay glad he is excited to try and that you are in good spirits. It is much better this was so you both can enjoy every pre, during, post conception moment together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->