I was stupid.... Please don't judge

Wow I'm surprised so many people think this is completely acceptable. While I totally understand the desire to just be pregnant now I do think that both people should be on board with that. But it's your life and your decision. In answer to your question I would say it's quite unlikely you are pregnant based on the information you gave.

I agree. I'm flabbergasted that the majority of replies say its okay for a woman to purposefully deceive her partner.

I had baby fever majorly from early in our relationship and I get it. But I would never have gone behind my partners back and tried for a baby without his consent. Its sick. We fell pregnant a few times (accidentally) and admittedly we were both happy, but on my most recent pregnancy it was so much nicer as we had both been on the same page with wanting a baby.

Wow I'm surprised so many people think this is completely acceptable. While I totally understand the desire to just be pregnant now I do think that both people should be on board with that. But it's your life and your decision. In answer to your question I would say it's quite unlikely you are pregnant based on the information you gave.

I agree. I'm flabbergasted that the majority of replies say its okay for a woman to purposefully deceive her partner.

I had baby fever majorly from early in our relationship and I get it. But I would never have gone behind my partners back and tried for a baby without his consent. Its sick. We fell pregnant a few times (accidentally) and admittedly we were both happy, but on my most recent pregnancy it was so much nicer as we had both been on the same page with wanting a baby.

I really don't disagree with you. I think what I did was awful, but I cannot take ti back now. A few years ago we got pregnant on the mirena coil, and although after some time getting over the shock were both happy- but it felt so different when we decided to start trying last month....

I ended up getting a severe infection in that mirena pregnancy, and due to risk to my life had to go through a late stage abortion.. We were both devastated. I think since then my baby fever has been a bit out of control.......

I really don't disagree with you. I think what I did was awful, but I cannot take ti back now. A few years ago we got pregnant on the mirena coil, and although after some time getting over the shock were both happy- but it felt so different when we decided to start trying last month....

I ended up getting a severe infection in that mirena pregnancy, and due to risk to my life had to go through a late stage abortion.. We were both devastated. I think since then my baby fever has been a bit out of control.......

:hugs: you don't need to justify what you did, you're an adult, we're just here to support you, not to JUDGE you. All the best I hope you're pregnant and I'm sure your SO will be happy too:flower:

I think as long as you have identified it as wrong, and wouldn't do it again you have to just hope for the best. If you would do it again then I think you're being really deceitful.

I couldn't ever do it without telling my OH, and if I did get pregnant I couldn't lie for him forever about how I fell.

I'm struggling to get preg when OH :spermy: in me, so wouldn't stand a chance this way anyway :nope:

Good Luck xx

Thanks so much BlueMoonBubba- you make me feel better :hugs:

JessicaHide I am afraid I cannot wish I am not, but I get what you mean. Although I don't think I'll need to explain- we used pull out method on Friday so he'll just assume it was that...

And Geebug you have no need to worry. I won't be doing this again. Ever. I can't believe I did this. I plan to sit down with my OH tonight and tell him that I am getting seriously desperate and emotionally drained and down waiting- and if we can begin trying again! So hopefully he will agree!

JessicaHide I am afraid I cannot wish I am not, but I get what you mean. Although I don't think I'll need to explain- we used pull out method on Friday so he'll just assume it was that...

And Geebug you have no need to worry. I won't be doing this again. Ever. I can't believe I did this. I plan to sit down with my OH tonight and tell him that I am getting seriously desperate and emotionally drained and down waiting- and if we can begin trying again! So hopefully he will agree!

That changes it slightly then...... just don't put yourself through this again....

Following. Curious how this turns out.

I think the fact you plan to sit down and tell him is a good idea honey. :hugs:

Ok so I am really really trying not to symptom watch. But cracked and thought I would ask you ladies here....

So 2-3dpo I went to the bathroom and there was a massive glob of EWCM. Never had this before in my LP. MY cervix is low and firm and my ovulation has always been the same time- so pretty certain this was not late OV.

Then.... today so 4-5dpo I suddenly have period pain like cramping...Not as bad as period but a similar kind of pain. Again, never normally get cramping until day before or of AF. In addition, I am very wet- like I keep running to the bathroom as it feels like AF has arrived- but nothing....

Anybody have symptoms like this and get BFP?

Also, just to update. The chat went great and my hubby has agreed to start trying again. He also apologized as he realised he put me through an emotional rollercoaster- saying yes and then waiting to delay again.... So no more crazy me!

Ok so I am really really trying not to symptom watch. But cracked and thought I would ask you ladies here....

So 2-3dpo I went to the bathroom and there was a massive glob of EWCM. Never had this before in my LP. MY cervix is low and firm and my ovulation has always been the same time- so pretty certain this was not late OV.

Then.... today so 4-5dpo I suddenly have period pain like cramping...Not as bad as period but a similar kind of pain. Again, never normally get cramping until day before or of AF. In addition, I am very wet- like I keep running to the bathroom as it feels like AF has arrived- but nothing....

Also, just to update. The chat went great and my hubby has agreed to start trying again. He also apologized as he realised he put me through an emotional rollercoaster- saying yes and then waiting to delay again.... So no more crazy me!

No help really but just wanted to say I am in the EXACT same situation in that my symptoms match yours exactly. I just went to the loo and had the biggest blob of EWCM with blood streaks in it, I was hoping it was implantation but I have no experience of this at all so not much help.

Just haven't had these symptoms/feelings before that I have noticed

xx

Just to add we had :sex: the same date as you too.

xx

No help really but just wanted to say I am in the EXACT same situation in that my symptoms match yours exactly. I just went to the loo and had the biggest blob of EWCM with blood streaks in it, I was hoping it was implantation but I have no experience of this at all so not much help.

xx

Ok interesting! What dpo are you?? Are you having the cramping too?

xx

Ok interesting! What dpo are you?? Are you having the cramping too?

I have no idea, I haven't had a period since 10th June, and have been diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure so are just not preventing anything happening until we go to see the consultant to advise whether we require assisted fertility drugs :shrug:

We have been trying since end of February and I haven't felt like this before. I have cramping, it's got worth throughout the day though so I don't know if AF is on her way or not. My tummy also feels bloated.

xx

Well hopefully this is a good sign for us Geebug! I also have CRAZY bloating.

I did some research and found that this ewcm can be due to a second estrogen surge. I also found that this is seen more on conception charts than charts that end in AF. BUT that it is not a definitive sign of BFP.

So hopefully it is a good sign! Fx for you! Lets keep each other updated!

I'm in a lot of pain tonight, have got into bed with a hot water bottle. Not use to cramping as not used to a period. Keeping FX for us both xx

I'm in a lot of pain tonight, have got into bed with a hot water bottle. Not use to cramping as not used to a period. Keeping FX for us both xx

The night before af was due i woke up with horrible period pains, said to dh period is on its way, had a bfp the next morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->