I was stupid.... Please don't judge

I'm in a lot of pain tonight, have got into bed with a hot water bottle. Not use to cramping as not used to a period. Keeping FX for us both xx

The night before af was due i woke up with horrible period pains, said to dh period is on its way, had a bfp the next morning xxx

Yes I was convinced a bad period due

Thanks both, I really don't think it will be it for me but clinging on to all hope at the same time :nope:

Really bad back pain this morning, cramping has eased off though, just really bloated. There was nothing when I wiped today, but when feeling my cervix it is SO low and there was dark pink/brown CM - I feel stupid has I have got all my hopes up now.

xx

I'm in a lot of pain tonight, have got into bed with a hot water bottle. Not use to cramping as not used to a period. Keeping FX for us both xx

The night before af was due i woke up with horrible period pains, said to dh period is on its way, had a bfp the next morning xxx

Yes I was convinced a bad period due

Thanks both, I really don't think it will be it for me but clinging on to all hope at the same time :nope:

Really bad back pain this morning, cramping has eased off though, just really bloated. There was nothing when I wiped today, but when feeling my cervix it is SO low and there was dark pink/brown CM - I feel stupid has I have got all my hopes up now.

xx

Don't feel sad, dark cm doesn't mean you are out xxxx

You never know Geebug. Your not out until your AF arrives!
Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you :hugs:

I decided stupidly to do an IC test this morning. Of course I am only 5/6dpo so nothing.....

My cramping has now stopped. My cervix is really firm and really low and a little bit of creamy CM now. My boobs still hurt (this normally vanishes 5dpo). And I am so tired. But these could all be PMS.....

Thank you - always helps to talk to you lovely lot on here, the support is overwhelming.

Bluebell I couldn't resist last night either :haha:

I'm just struggling with my cramps and back ache today, really want to go home and get into bed. xx

You never know Geebug. Your not out until your AF arrives!
Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you :hugs:

I decided stupidly to do an IC test this morning. Of course I am only 5/6dpo so nothing.....

My cramping has now stopped. My cervix is really firm and really low and a little bit of creamy CM now. My boobs still hurt (this normally vanishes 5dpo). And I am so tired. But these could all be PMS.....

100% you are never out until the fat lady sings xxx

Ok sorry me again!

My friend just came over and is convinced she can see a line on my test. I don't see a thing but I never do on these really faint line ones on here when everyone else seems to see them.

So... I've decided to ask you guys. Do you see anything? I really don't and she really does!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 52
Ok sorry me again!

My friend just came over and is convinced she can see a line on my test. I don't see a thing but I never do on these really faint line ones on here when everyone else seems to see them.

So... I've decided to ask you guys. Do you see anything? I really don't and she really does!

Not seeing it ( looking at it on a 47" screen), but you are only 5 dpo? you couldn't see anything yet anyway.

I think I am 6dpo as I have ovulated the same day every cycle. But I did have slight ovulation pain the day after so could be 5dpo.....

Yes I don't see anything!

I don't see it either sorry.it's still early though. Good luck!

Still plenty of time for that line to make a show xxxxx

Are you really young? I ask because i find young people have these type of questions about getting pregnant.

Are you really young? I ask because i find young people have these type of questions about getting pregnant.

Completely irrelevant how old she is, she asked for peoples help, if you can't help don't post there are plenty of other threads to read and comment on.

I find your post incredibly rude.

Completely irrelevant how old she is, she asked for peoples help, if you can't help don't post there are plenty of other threads to read and comment on.

I asked if she was young because many young people dont understand about pregnancy and how it all happens. My advice would be different for a 16yr old vs 40yr old.

and you cant tell me where to post or not. Its an open forum. :growlmad:

I asked if she was young because many young people dont understand about pregnancy and how it all happens. My advice would be different for a 16yr old vs 40yr old.

In my experience, plenty of older people are clueless about baby making.... Inserting sperm works... ask an ivf doc....

In my experience, plenty of older people are clueless about baby making.... Inserting sperm works... ask an ivf doc....

an IVF doc doesnt use his hand..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->