I was stupid.... Please don't judge

I am trying to hold out until Weds but we will see if I can wait!

Just went to the bathroom again and now there is like what seems like old EWCM (its like dried out EWCM, like a jelly consistency) but it is a really light brown colour! Again not loads of it.... Could this be implantation? Or is that only pink/red?

oh wow that sounds so promising! i hope its IB fingers crossed x

I think it sounds promising, but I do want to caution you. Pregnancy from sticky fingers (been there on accident and intentionally) has a slim success rate. Not impossible but highly improbable. I can fully understand being in the pre-ttc/wishy washy ttc scenario. So I hope you get your bfp soon!

And I agree don't let people who don't fully understand your life/relationship chase you out of your thread

Yes I know it is slim. Maybe I'll be the one in a million? But if not there is next cycle!

Ok so I have some bright red spotting- so guessing AF is about to make an appearance...

I'm out Bluebelle, AF has arrived.

Least I have an AF though this month I suppose!

Just keep swimming!

Keeping FX for you xx

No I have never ever been early. I am always on time. My AF always comes 11dpo in the evening (it is literally like clockwork!) so that is Thursday. There is a chance it could be tomorrow as I am either 9/10dpo....

So this is a bit odd. There has been no more spotting since this morning though and it wasn't much. It didn't even go to my knickers- it was only because I did a cervical check I noticed blood...... My CP is high, firm and closed too. It is never normally like that, it is normally low throughout LP and then softens a bit and opens during AF. So this is odd.

But just have a feeling AF might be arriving now. I will test in the morning my AF doesn't show before then.

And Geebug- sucks AF caught you. BUT as you say in one way it is great that you have AF at the same time!

Maybe this is implantation bleeding? Good luck! Keep us updated! :)
No I have never ever been early. I am always on time. My AF always comes 11dpo in the evening (it is literally like clockwork!) so that is Thursday. There is a chance it could be tomorrow as I am either 9/10dpo....

So this is a bit odd. There has been no more spotting since this morning though and it wasn't much. It didn't even go to my knickers- it was only because I did a cervical check I noticed blood...... My CP is high, firm and closed too. It is never normally like that, it is normally low throughout LP and then softens a bit and opens during AF. So this is odd.

But just have a feeling AF might be arriving now. I will test in the morning my AF doesn't show before then.

And Geebug- sucks AF caught you. BUT as you say in one way it is great that you have AF at the same time!

Did a CB early test this morning. Negative. It does say they are only 56% accurate this early- but I have a feeling it is right...

But had no more bleeding. Cervix still high, firm and closed. AF is due tomorrow (maybe today) as I cannot be 100% sure if I am 10/11dpo, and AF comes 11dpo like clockwork normally...

I came on a super heavy period today - would explain all the pain and build up!

Fingers X'd for you xx

You are not out until af arrives! Lots of baby dust! :)

Officially out now! AF arrived yesterday evening......

On to next month when we are both trying! So I think it is probably for the best!

On to next month when we are both trying! So I think it is probably for the best!

Ah love, i am sorry, but like i said before if it were me personally i would be relieved. I think you need to make it very clear to him, he can't just change his mind like that whenever he feels, it's cruel and it messes with your mind, hopefully next month will be the magic one xxxx

Ah love, i am sorry, but like i said before if it were me personally i would be relieved. I think you need to make it very clear to him, he can't just change his mind like that whenever he feels, it's cruel and it messes with your mind, hopefully next month will be the magic one xxxx

Although in one way I am sad, I am actually surprisingly feeling a quite bit of relief. I think I did this because I felt like he was going to constantly keep delaying. But after a great chat I can see that is not the case- he even discussed some nursery plans he had and is for the first time saying he is excited about next cycles trying. So I think the relief comes from the fact I know that it will hopefully happen soon and that we can go through this TWW together and that he is excited as I am now!

Thank you so much for all your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"