I was stupid.... Please don't judge

Are you really young? I ask because i find young people have these type of questions about getting pregnant.

Completely irrelevant how old she is, she asked for peoples help, if you can't help don't post there are plenty of other threads to read and comment on.

I find your post incredibly rude.

I asked if she was young because many young people dont understand about pregnancy and how it all happens. My advice would be different for a 16yr old vs 40yr old.

and you cant tell me where to post or not. Its an open forum. :growlmad:

In my experience, plenty of older people are clueless about baby making.... Inserting sperm works... ask an ivf doc....

an IVF doc doesnt use his hand..

Haaaaaaaaa well technically he does, he uses a pipet to insert sperm into the cervix if a woman has not had fertility issues, What this lady did was a crude version, but no more crude than a turkey baster, some women have taken sperm from used condoms and managed to get pregnant..... So..... yeah about that!!

Are you really young? I ask because i find young people have these type of questions about getting pregnant.

Completely irrelevant how old she is, she asked for peoples help, if you can't help don't post there are plenty of other threads to read and comment on.

I asked if she was young because many young people dont understand about pregnancy and how it all happens. My advice would be different for a 16yr old vs 40yr old.

You asked because you were judging her and basically saying she was dumb with so little words. If you actually read her post you would see she isn't 16. She is married and wanting kids for a couple years. Plus even if she was 16, still no need to be rude at a question she is asking. Also she's been trying since February so no she may not know everything about TTC. What you learn in school and when you're actually ttc its different. I know I've learnt a lot over the last few years
..I never knew about charting, low/ high cervix, CM consistancy, chemical pregnancies. Yes she probably knows the odds of getting pregnant by putting your hand up there are low but stranger things have happened. So maybe if you don't like her question just move on to another. No need to be rude just because you're miserable.

While I don't agree with what she did I don't need to be rude to her about it. Also she acknowledged it was a mistake and said she wouldn't do it again.

I'm excited to see how this ends up (hoping you're pregnant for your sake). I had a similar issue with my DH, he wanted us to wait until I complete my Masters degree then we can start, but I honestly can't wait anymore, I see pregnant women where ever I go and I involuntarily steer to the baby section when I'm at the mall, those baby clothes melt my heart in a puddle, I miss the new baby smell and the new baby feel, I just want a baby so much! So again for your sake I really hope you're pregnant xx sending you lots of baby dust!

I'm in the same exact boat! My husband acts like it would be impossible to finish my masters and be pregnant! And I am SO ready for a baby

I just don't think you realise how low the chances are ofree being pregnant. I'm genuinely not saying that to be mean. But I have studied this area in my degree and the chances are extremely low. Not impossible obviously but don't want you being disappointed . Are least your dh is on board for next month. I'm sure he will prefer actually consenting to inseminating you next time

So he wanted to wait another month or two in the first place, but now you are excited coz he wants to try next month, which is when he wanted to try anyway?

All I will say is if I was your OH I would not be happy to ttc with you knowing that you could be so dishonest and effectively deliberately get pregnant against his wishes ...

You asked because you were judging her and basically saying she was dumb with so little words. If you actually read her post you would see she isn't 16. She is married and wanting kids for a couple years. Plus even if she was 16, still no need to be rude at a question she is asking. Also she's been trying since February so no she may not know everything about TTC. What you learn in school and when you're actually ttc its different. I know I've learnt a lot over the last few years
..I never knew about charting, low/ high cervix, CM consistancy, chemical pregnancies. Yes she probably knows the odds of getting pregnant by putting your hand up there are low but stranger things have happened. So maybe if you don't like her question just move on to another. No need to be rude just because you're miserable.

While I don't agree with what she did I don't need to be rude to her about it. Also she acknowledged it was a mistake and said she wouldn't do it again.

Don't even need to respond - this poster summed it up. You asked because you were judging.

I also don't agree with what the OP has done, and I made that clear in my other posts, but she spoke to her OH about it and stated she wouldn't do it again xx

Thanks to all of you who have stepped in to support me.

I realise what I did was a mistake. And absolutely wouldn't do it again. I went back and forth about making some rubbish story about it being an accidental hand up there but decided to come on here and tell it how it was because it seemed like a supportive and caring environment where I could admit my mistake and be surrounded by people who understand baby fever.

I'm excited to see how this ends up (hoping you're pregnant for your sake). I had a similar issue with my DH, he wanted us to wait until I complete my Masters degree then we can start, but I honestly can't wait anymore, I see pregnant women where ever I go and I involuntarily steer to the baby section when I'm at the mall, those baby clothes melt my heart in a puddle, I miss the new baby smell and the new baby feel, I just want a baby so much! So again for your sake I really hope you're pregnant xx sending you lots of baby dust!

I'm in the same exact boat! My husband acts like it would be impossible to finish my masters and be pregnant! And I am SO ready for a baby

:flower:I was pregnant twice in my Bachelors and I managed to complete my degree 6 months in advance, I'm 100% sure I can manage this time too, DH is such a worry wart, but I've convinced him otherwise:thumbup: good luck to you hun x:hugs:

Thanks to all of you who have stepped in to support me.

I realise what I did was a mistake. And absolutely wouldn't do it again. I went back and forth about making some rubbish story about it being an accidental hand up there but decided to come on here and tell it how it was because it seemed like a supportive and caring environment where I could admit my mistake and be surrounded by people who understand baby fever.

You don'r need to justify your actions:growlmad: as they say it TAKES ONE SPERM TO GET PREGNANT, no one can say you have no chance because they're not God/mother nature to decide when and how you can and can't get pregnant:dohh:

I completely understand why you did what you did...baby fever is such a desperate feeling and sometimes it just takes over.. I kept hoping and praying for a mistake before we were entirely ready to try again... When I was ovulating I was so crazy, and when we dtd I'd try to avoid the condom and make him O before we could put it on. It was so bad that when we used a condom I couldn't enjoy the sex :/

I'm glad you came on here to come clean and work through your feelings. I know how it is to want it so much, especially when you know your partner would really be happy too.

Thanks for all your lovely messages of support!:hugs:

I have decided I only want to keep those updated of the outcome who clearly aren't being judgmental of my decision. So when either I get my AF or my BFP- I will PM you all. Sorry to be weird like this but I just don't want some of the backlash if on the rare chance I am pregnant from the judgemental individuals.

Thanks for all your lovely messages of support!:hugs:

I have decided I only want to keep those updated of the outcome who clearly aren't being judgmental of my decision. So when either I get my AF or my BFP- I will PM you all. Sorry to be weird like this but I just don't want some of the backlash if on the rare chance I am pregnant from the judgemental individuals.

You can "block" anyone who has not been nice, rather than being chased off the forum and your own thread.. You have as much right to feel support and gather information as anyone else on here.

Aww hunni, don't feel the need to do that. Announcing a BFP should be a happy time and you deserve your own thread of excitedness!!

If AF gets you then you also have a thread of hugs, and encouragement from the ladies who are there for you.

Big hugs hunni xxxx

You can ask admin for this thread to be locked so no one else can comment xx

Ahh OK I didn't know that!

I will think about it. I promise to keep all of you lovely ladies updated!

Hey Ladies!

Symptom update! So I am 8/9dpo now. Today did a FRER negative. Completely gave up that idea that I could be....

But then I went to the bathroom and there was the tiniest amount of pinkish CM. Obviously now I am thinking it is IB. I also have had this back ache since yesterday that started as sharp twinges and but it now a kind of dull ache. Although I had thought maybe I had hurt my back somehow until I got the possible IB.... Anyway obviously I am now convinced it is implantation cramping.

Wonder how much of this is wishful thinking though?!

Sounds promising! Are you testing again in the am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->