IC Dipstrip - 7DPO - Way too early !*UPDATE 12dpo - AF Late*

Thanks guys.
I did test today but it wasn't with FMU and it was one of the IC Midstream (20miu) and I could see a faint shadow like line within the time limit but I forgot to take pictures.
I feel like AF is coming but nothing yet, I have put a pad on just incase. I am due on today I should get some spotting this after noon is the previous months are anything to go by, last cycle the spotting started at about 4pm, cycle before it started about 6pm, it's now almost 7pm and no spotting. I have got cramps but my breasts and under my arms have been super sore which I don't usually get. I don't know....I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.

If AF is still a no show tomorrow morning, I will test again, I will then be 12dpo - What test should I use ?

def frer if you have one. good luck, i hope to log in and see 2 pink lines in the morning x

Okie yea I have one FRER and if no AF I will use it tomorrow morning.

Thanks =) It's now almost 9pm and not even any spotting. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up but it's hard !

OMG I am sat here on the edge of my seat after reading all of this thread (and stuffing my face with curry, mmmmm)...

I have seen lines on some too - although very faint. The FRER you took looked so slightly positive, and I would really love it to be the start of your beautiful fat positive!

Update tomorrow!

:flower:

Lol thanks. I will update as soon as I have done the test tomorrow (or if AF comes). Enjoy your curry !

omg bella fxd 4 u im at work tom i really think ur gonna get ur bfp!!! fxd hun xx

test test test!!! hahaha!!! i cant wait til the morn to see lines!! pmsl! honey when i was preg with bumbles i got period cramping right through 1st tri xxx

Oh god don't tempt me. I started this month with 21 tests in total and I am now down to -
1 IC Dipstrip
2 IC Cassettes
2 IC Midstream
1 FRER
1 CB Digi
1 Tesco Digi
1 Tesco Midstream

I would go test now but only went to the loo 5 mins ago (and already need to go again !)

do a ic midstream!! tootsy im pleased u said that coz i have had that for a week!!im 5weeks 2 days pg!! nervously pg!! xx

ohh congrats hunny!!

its toooootally normal sweetie!! i went hospital loads as i was high risk and old its completely normal.... i felt for weeks like af was coming and kept knicker checking... you get tonnes more cm too xxxxx

Im a knicker checker to!! LOL I had 2 mc and im taking progesterone suppositries so i get absolutely shitloads of cm!!! It just panics me i had my blood done at 20dpo an my levels were 783.3 which is apparently fab, going for the 2nd tom!! Wont get results till mon!! My 1st wedding anniversary so hopefully will bring me luck!! xx

Oooh hunny good luck!!!! they are fab!!!!

i also had 3 mc before i fell pregnant with my abbi... i had my levels done around the same time as u... mine were only 425 then doubled to 1008 2 days later... so your numbers are faaabulous! good luck for tommorrows but im sure u dont need it :D

Happy and Healthy 9 months honey!!! will stalk you tommorrow to see what your results are :D

xxxx

Cramps are normal! I just got my BFP, and I had pretty bad cramps all night yesterday. Fingers crossed!

oooooh i can't wait. :) and yes i see faint lines toooooo...on the iC's

I just wanna say thanks for all of the support you guys have given me.This wait is killing me !

hehe us too honey!! hope its ur turn!! :D have u done another yet? haha :flower: xxx

Lol, not yet I'm trying to hold in my pee as long as possible. It's only been 2 hours since I last went to the loo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->