If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

sorry to hear that you're out wishn2bamom...how long have you been ttc?
Good luck at the fertility clinic :)

We started TTC on our 1st anniversary, so that puts us at 1 yr and 4 months.
AKA- TOO LONG! :)

awe I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!!! xoxo

How are all you girls doing?? ANything exciting happening?
I'm in the two week wait!!! 2 dpo :) Here's hoping!!

funny you should ask Melissa! I actually do have some good news :)

We went to see the FS to find out the specifics of DH's SA results and to find out what his recommendation is. We are selling our house right now so we REALLY don't have the money for treatments right now. Doc said DH's results were quite poor (some of the worst i've seen) however he feels we are still good candidates for IUI. Which is great news since it's $600/month compared to $10,000. The REALLY great news is that we were telling my mom what the findings were and she said she wanted to pay for it so we can start right away!!!!!

I'm so excited :happydance: I haven't been positive like this in almost a year. Woot!!!

THat's awesome, congrats!!!
Good luck with IUI, I hope it does it for you :)

Hey ladies, any updates from anyone....ahem....hope&faith09, you have something to tell us?!?! haha congrats girl! how'd you do it???? spill!!!

Im sorry!!! Im so shell shocked!!! But yup I got my BFP yesterday!!!!

Well i took vitamins and started up my healthy diet and lifestyle to lose the weight before getting pregs but now I guess thats going out the window.

I did opks ... didnt get a positive one which showed me i was ovulating a lot earlier than I though like just after witchy had left! And this month we just happened to start earlier and everyday!

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

YAY another BFP!!! Congratulations hun. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

Wow this thread is on a roll. Congrats ladies!!!

way to go girls!!!!
lucky thread is right, good luck to everyone else... i'm testing saturday!!!!!
xoxoxo

hi girlies thanks for the well wishes! Hope&faith we r due around the same time. i started a thread 4 may babies in 1st tri section, hope 2 see u all there v soon!!!!! :hugs: and :dust: 2 all xxxxx

This must be a lucky thread!!! Very light :bfp: for me this morning at 10-11dpo :)

I'm starting to feel really glad i'm a part of this thread!!!!

Congrats Melissa, :dust: for a sticky one!

Yay Melissa ... this really has turned out to be a lucky thread lots of May babies!!!

OMG everyones getting their BFP's..
sorry i havent been on girlies my journal explains it all!!!
aww i will join you all very soon!!! (but im not TTC this month)..
xoxoxo
:dust::dust::dust:

Hia i noticed ur roughly around same age as me, im 19 , 20 next month, been ttc for a while now, doing my head in. If your still adding people to the team im in :) x
Really pleased for the people who have had there bfps , so happy for u yet so jealous lol nahh happy for u all.
gd luck to rest :) xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->