If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

i think im around 7dpo ... DO NOT TEST... YET!!!!! Haha im tryig to hang in there and not test unless witchy is late or oesnt show up so my testing date is 12th but will try and hold off! I dont have the opportunity to test until at least friday yet but i dont want to see a bfn it breaks my heart!

I know me too! I hate BFNs!!!! That being said, I'm going to test Friday morning even though AF is due on Sunday :)

I dont know what has happnend to my not testing attitude ...woke up this morning desperate to test ... have tried to resist but not sure if i can hold off! im desperate to see two lines but i dont want to see a negative. I really hope some of us ladies get those bfps!

awww try and hold off ladies, wait for the dreaded :witch: and if she doesn't show then test!!
try and stay with the PMA!!!
xoxox
:dust::dust::dust:

Its so difficult! how are you anyways lovely? I was just about to write on your journal then my intrernet mucked up ... again!

well, I think I am entering the 2ww now. I think I ovulated yesterday but I am not really sure. Just started doing the temp thing this month and I was expecting to ovulate a few days ago but did not see the temp rise until this morning. And even still it was not as much as I expected.
Well, I've done about all I can for this month so, here's hoping that it works :dust: Right about this point in the cycle, I start to get all nervous (like can I really be a good mom?) But then the witch shows and I get all into trying again.
Anyone else feel this way??

oh yes i always feel like that! but i always remind myself i will be!

I know exactly what you mean. When I symptom spot too much and start thinking maybe I am PG the worrying begins! I start thinking about money, and how "I can't do this" or "what are you thinking!" However, I have never had to worry like that for real. Plus, it looks like it will be a while for us anyway. DH got his SA results back today... they said "poor prognosis". So not only do I have endometriosis, but apparently we've got some male factor also. Damn! I have no luck. Oh well onto fertility treatments..............

heya ladies, how are you's? hope testing will be great this month and we all get BFP's!!!!!
xoxox

Hi everyone,
I'd like to join your gang! :flower: I'm 23, hubby is 24, been ttc since sept last yr, still no joy! Is it just me or do you guys seem to notice all the pregnant women around, now that you're ttc?? Maybe its just me but everywhere i look i see pregnant women! xx

Hi welcome ... its quiet on this thread atm! im just waiting to see what happens!!! good luck ladies!

bambino of corse you can join this group =]
sorry i havent really been on much ladies, been trying not to come on as much, and ive been busy, and then when i do come on i get distracted :dohh:
xoxox

i think im out this month too ... witchy on the way me thinks

the end of my 2nd cycle is nearing, had some weird things this month, loads of CM, which is weird as :witch: is due to visit on the 18th!!
very tender nipples and the smell of certain things makes me feel nausiated!!!
:sick: how is everyone elses month?
xoxoxox

hi i'm 31 and ttc baby no3. have been ttc since may but had a prob in june with a 4wk long bleed and had 2 take meds 2 stop the bleedin. af came 2 visit last sat so am cd7 now according 2 fertilityfriend.com, though my ticker worked it out at cd6 now. anyway i'd love 2 join ur team as i really like ur name and the positive attitude:thumbup:!

:dust: 2 all xxx

hi i'm 31 and ttc baby no3. have been ttc since may but had a prob in june with a 4wk long bleed and had 2 take meds 2 stop the bleedin. af came 2 visit last sat so am cd7 now according 2 fertilityfriend.com, though my ticker worked it out at cd6 now. anyway i'd love 2 join ur team as i really like ur name and the positive attitude:thumbup:!

:dust: 2 all xxx

of course you can join the team!!!
xoxox

Hey girls!!! Faiiry Dustt your symptoms sounds soooo promising, I can't believe you haven't tested yet.

I'm at a very boring time of the month right now (as far as ttc goes), AF is gone and not yet ovulating time...so I'll post more once I'm ovulating :)

hi melissa_m i know wot u mean abt bein in a boring time of cycle. am possibly enterin fertile period coz cycles vary btw 20 and 42 days i will b doin the :sex: until af arrives prob every day 2 increase chances.
fairydust i think things sound good. u hav real patience, i wouldv tested already! r u testin 2moro? :dust: and :hug: 2 all xxx

well ladies i havent tested still, as :witch: got me, but she didnt rob my PMA (i made a quick get away) :rofl:
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel