If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

Hey FaiiryDustt you're one up on the rest of us because you didn't waste a test!!! If I didn't order a truckload of internet cheapies I would have probably waited for :witch: as well ;)

Hey guys can i join in too? Had my first chemical this month.. crap crap crap

well ladies i havent tested still, as :witch: got me, but she didnt rob my PMA (i made a quick get away) :rofl:
xoxox
:dust::dust::dust:

hi faiirydustt i am so glad that the :witch: hasnt robbed u of your pma! on 2 next cycle!

:hugs: and :dust: 2 all xxx

hey ladies sorry been away had a bit of a break ntnp this month so just chilling out but keeping an eye on you all. Sorry witchy got you hun onto next month with pma!

I think I'm going to take an ovulation test tomorrow and see where I'm at...I'm kind of hoping I ovulate on like sunday or monday, because I'm going to visit a friend on friday night so I won't be home until late saturday afternoon. hmmm... so we'll have sex tonight and then I have soccer tomorrow night until late so we might not do it then...maybe I could sneak some in friday morning? and then saturday night again....I'm so afraid of missing it! uh oh faiirydust is going to slap me for obsessing!!!

I'll stop now :)

I think I'm going to take an ovulation test tomorrow and see where I'm at...I'm kind of hoping I ovulate on like sunday or monday, because I'm going to visit a friend on friday night so I won't be home until late saturday afternoon. hmmm... so we'll have sex tonight and then I have soccer tomorrow night until late so we might not do it then...maybe I could sneak some in friday morning? and then saturday night again....I'm so afraid of missing it! uh oh faiirydust is going to slap me for obsessing!!!

i think we all obsess at times!!! lol! we hav 2 try 2 do whatever we can 2 increase r chances of that :bfp: :dust: xxx

I agree i obsess ... i always think im so chilled out the first week and then start to focus more on it in the second then the third im usually chilled but in the 1ww i cant stop thinking about it! im thinking about trying an opk today ... never done one before ... hmm what do ya think?

grrr naughty naughty mel (slap) hehe :haha:
no more obsessing im keeping my eye on you, your a sly one!! hehe

love all you girls, your support is what relaxes me so much more!!!
mel-im putting you in my name!!! =)
xoxox

woooohooo I made the siggy!!! I'm sooo adding you to mine, I've got no one on it right now :(
I also love that you put "no obsessing" by my name!! haha that oughtta keep me in order!

is sooooo difficult not 2 obsess!!! glad u r managing it melissa! faiirydustt u soooo hav the right attitude! :hug: and :dust::dust::dust:: 2 all u girlies xxx

Morning ladies ... so i did my first opk yesterday was negative dont usually do them put im having such a chilled month, got to do some tidying around the house today because we are trying to sell and have viewings tomorrow. looking forward to doing another opk later hehehe how is everyone else? Im in a crazy mood this morning, just have so much positve energy to spread.

Lots and lots of :sex::dust::dust::spermy:

I did my second opk today and it was negative, so I think I have a couple more days till ovulation. (my ticker thinks three) so that would put me at monday :) that works out perfectly because I'm going to go have DRINKS with my friend Saturday night!

Here's some baby-making dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey gals. Haven't been in here much as i've been insanely busy lately, but I wanted to update y'all :) :witch: got me this morning. Once upon a time this would have made me a puddle:cry:. I expect nothing anymore. DH and I both are broken :( The good news? Fertility clinic appointment on Tuesday:happydance:

sorry to hear that you're out wishn2bamom...how long have you been ttc?
Good luck at the fertility clinic :)

hey ladies ... how is everyone ...i opked today and nothing so have gone from a faint line, fainter line and nothing!!! going to do another at around 5 ish ... have no idea whats going on. OH's son is now being a nightmare today we went to see pepper pig and he smacked her and ran away?!? thats the sort of behaviour i expect from his mother he seems to be getting worse and worse behaved so he said he was tired so i put him to bed and then he was like but im not tired ... he blames his behavior on something else and then wants to go play so i refused to let him play and now he is fast asleep ( maybe he was tired! ) sorry rant over its just i wont bring my kids up with bad language etc

hi hope&faith. kids r like sponges and absorb everythin so if he is hearin bad language unfortunately he will use it. all you can do is try your best when he is with you. I know pateince wears thin, my kids r really pushin the boundaries. dylan goes on the naughty corner about 10 times a day now! lol. :hug: and :dust:

lol Josh and OH spent time on the naughty step this weekend ... hmm how is everyone?? When is everyone testing? Im just trying to enrol onto my final year at Uni ... maybe a will get a sticky bean once I have paid stupid amounts of money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->