If I have to go toilet one more time

darkriver

Reaction score
I have needed the toilet at least seven times in the last 2 hours. I was never like this with my little girl

I'm the same. It's so bad I took my onesie off and got dressed coz was fed up of getting half naked to go for a wee every 2 mins!

I am ok with the daytime toilet trips, I'm actually not that bad off yet. I would just prefer less overnight trips. They say we should drink a lot of fluids but those fluids gotta come out sometime and for me that's at night.

when is this supposed to start? cause i'm only 6 weeksbut im already running for the toilet!

Not sure but I was doing well till today and I have been living in the washroom. lol

The worst is when I return from peeing and get all snuggled up and relaxed...only to discover I gotta go AGAIN.

I am holding in my urine so I can take a test later lol. Its torture.

The worst is when I return from peeing and get all snuggled up and relaxed...only to discover I gotta go AGAIN.

I'm with you there! I just get into bed and bam I need to go! It has eased off a bit for me but still drives me insane at night lol

Thght I this constant bathroom brk only happened in 3rd trimester. Don't remeber the constant bathroom brks in my last pregnancy this early on....

I have to go for my ultrasound on Thursday and I found out it's a full bladder ultrasound. I'm soooo looking forward to that one. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->