If some one would like me to do a reading...

MoonLana

TTC #1
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing readings for people, I use Tarot cards and a Fortune deck. Just a couple of things:

Ask any question, love, pregnancy, etc, or maybe a "How will my month be?" are all fine

I probably won't give you a specific gender, or month. I generally use a Tree of Life spread or Celtic Cross and this I use within a Month, or Year time frame.

No I don't charge because honestly I like to share, and it's more practice for me.:thumbup:

If I take some time getting back to you be patient, you PMing all the time won't get you your reading any sooner.

So if you would like one you can either send me a PM or post here.

And remember don't take these as the end all be all, many times the cards see the situation and shows you what it will be like if you don't change it.

hi,hun,i.just.wanted.to.know.if.u.see.a.baby.in.the.next.year.for.me?(sorry.spacebar.isnt.working)

hi,hun,i.just.wanted.to.know.if.u.see.a.baby.in.the.next.year.for.me?(sorry.spacebar.isnt.working)

Here we go, I did a Celtic Cross Spread for the year:

Present: 6 of Swords, Reversed.
The reversed 6 is saying that you feel locked in with your current situation, a health problem maybe or stale relationship? A disappointment of some kind. In either event you must practice practice and have faith and wait it out.

Immediate Challenge: The Lovers:
It seems there is a challenge for you to make, or different paths you can use. Take your time and consider things. Also could be asking you to make sure this is something you both want. Take your time and think about it.

Distant Past: King of Wands, Reversed:
Was there a man in your past who might of been arrogant and not exactly what he said he was? Or was a SO acting vain, arrogant?

Recent Past: 8 of Wands Reversed:
Was there a big fight with your SO? Jealously on either sides? Let go of not being confident in yourself, and learn how to be a team.

Best Outcome: The Star:
You are blessed and protected, and the star here says you may be optimistic about this goal and will attain it.

Immediate Future: Judgement:
Change and new things, it says it is important to take care of anything you put on the back burner to reach success. Also asks you to take a look at your life and how everything is going, be honest. This can spell new relationships, new home, new career, etc. Your past efforts, will yield rewards.

Factors affecting situation: 4 of Coins, Reversed:
This seems to say money may play a part, or lack of can be a problem. DO not be greedy, keep a check on your finances and be frugal.

External Influences: The Devil, Reversed:
Has something not positive been going on for awhile? If there is then you need to accept this as reality and change it, it is a bad situation and it has been going on for too long.

Hopes, Fears: 5 of Swords, Reversed:
You may be afraid of your realtionship ending, 5 of Swords reversed indicates a severing of ties.
Your may have a fear of failure or defeat, don't. Don't have low self esteem.

Final Outcome: King of Cups, Reversed:
This can be a positive card if your SO and you get along well, there are problems of mistrust which could lead to an end.

NOw please don't freak out, I know this doesn't amazing, but it can be positive. Remember this is just how things are now, the Star is a very strong positive card, and I think you may need to work on some things in your realtiosnhip, especially a jealousy, lack of trust theme. Be postive, think things through and make it work with your SO.

Please feel free to tell me what I got right, and especially if I got something wrong, it's the only way I'll learn.

Also did a traditional Yes/No: Is there a baby in the next year for babymuffin?:

Emperor: Yes
Knave of Swords: Yesx2
Death Reversed: No

3 yes's and One No looks good to me! Don't worry about the actual card, don't want you to freak our about 'Death' I am looking to see if they are upright, or reversed is all.

But keep in mind this could change, but the one No still has sway so don't think this is locked in.

Could I please ask for a general reading? Thanks :)

hi moon.. im still confused i really am... i told boyfriend wat it said he was even confussed... lmao

Please may I have a general reading?

Could I please ask for a general reading? Thanks :)

Alrighty I did a general reading for the month using my fortune cards:

Mountain Heart Man
Star Tower Ring
Child Bird Woman

First line speaks of a strong love with a foreigner, or a foreign love if that makes sense?

The Star says wish and with the Tower your hopes will come true after doing things well and right. The ring is indicative of relationships next to the tower says the relationship is old and protected, trust in the relationship, the Tower will guide you.

The Child and bird seems to say there is worry or concern over a child, by an a woman who has some say over things.

The tower in the middle says that you should trust fate and the overall message of the spread is rather positive, good love, wishes and some uncertainties over something with a child...

Makes sense?

thanks/for/taking/time/to/reply/hun/it/was/spot/on/really/the/only/thing/that/isnt/100%/is/jealousy/thing/but/i/know/cards/can/hav/diff/meanings/and/more/of/a/loss/of/trust/that/has/had/affect/on/my/confidence/if/that/makes/more/sense?

i/know/all/of/this/really/but/advice/is/what/you/ask/for/when/you/know/the/answer/yourself/but/dont/want/to/admit/it/:haha:

the/reason/i/asked/the/baby/question/is/because/although/we/arent/planning/ttc/yet/ive/had/really/strong/feelings/that/a/baby/will/be/here/within/the/year/even/though/everyone/thinks/im/mad/for/thinking/it/judging/from/the/cards/doesnt/sound/like/my/feelings/are.wrong/:blush:

thankyou/again/hun:flower:

Hi hun can i have a reading please :flower: I would like to know if i will be pregnant this year?

Thank you

xx

hi hun do you see any more childre for me in the future and also i have a few concerns about my eldest son at the moment do you see anything to do with him?
thanks nikki xx

Please may I have a general reading?

Here is your month general reading for Feb:

1st Card, General feeling for the month: Knight of Wands:
The Knight of Wands speaks of changes, of new things, your life could be taking on a whole new direction. Lots of Energy as the suit of Wands is all about fire and passion. :thumbup:

2nd Card, Week 1, 1st-7th: 2 of Wands, Reversed:
2 of Wands reversed points to frustration over waiting for something to happen, perhaps you felt like it wasn't the best choice? Or your interest in this project may have waned. Your energy was scattered and you could barely focus?

3rd Card, Week 2 8th-14th: Queen of Wands:
With the Queen of Wands in your corner this week you will throw off the shackles from the last. You will find you are more balanced and be on the lookout for advice from a female that can be important.

4th Card, Week 3 15th-21st: 5 of Swords, Reversed:
Something you are working on may not be successful, there may be an atmosphere of bullying, or a feeling of being humiliated. Don't let your self-esteem dip because you feel like you failed. Right now is the time for you to focus on the things you are good at and build up, not down.

5th Card, Week 4 22nd-29th: 10 Of Chalices, Reversed:
This card is telling you to not take for granted anything you have, especially with concerns to loved ones, partners and children in particular. Miscommunication and family problems may arise.

Looks like a passionate month, full of ups and downs, but I didn't see anything too negative, nothing that can't be worked over with good talking and lots of warmth.

Thank you very much moonlana. It's been a funny month so far, DH with a new job, feeling the stress of having a non sleeping baby.
Thanks again. X

Do you see me getting pregnant with a sticky anytime soon?

Hi hun can i have a reading please :flower: I would like to know if i will be pregnant this year?

Thank you

xx

Celtic Cross:

1. Present: Queen of Chalices:
The Queen of Chalices is very intuitive and she follows her heart instead of her head, and is very nurturing. This may be reflective of you following your desire to conceive and to show more affection to another.

2. Immediate Challenge: The Magician:
Something may not be allowing you focus on your endeavor, and you may be looking to outside sources for success. Don't. The Magician is telling you that you have all it takes to accomplish what you wish, just keep you eye on the prize, be observant, remain adaptable and remember you have what it takes.

3. Distant Past: Queen of Pentacles:
The Queen of Pentacles is one of the more motherly archetypes in the Tarot, she represents creativity, motherhood and fertility. Meaning you were the Queen of Pentacles in the past.

4. Recent Past: 5 of Chalices, Reversed:
The 5 of Chalices is a card of woe and sorrow from the past that you may not have let go, a death, a relationship, etc. With it reversed it says you are starting to heal which is an important step on you journey. You may be projecting these past losts into now and you can't, a good term for this card is 'Don't cry over spilled milk.' Accept and grow.

5. Best Outcome: Empress:
This is a fantastic card to draw upright in a reading about pregnancy. The Empress often heralds the news of a pregnancy, so having her here means you stand a good chance of conceiving this year. The Empress is the ultimate Mother Card.

6. Immediate Future: Knave of Pentacles, Reversed:
With the Page reversed you may be having trouble seeing the big picture and focusing too much on the tiny details. Appreciate the bigger things and don't get over focus on the tiny things.

7. Factors affecting Situation: 9 of Chalices, Reversed:
The 9 of Chalices reversed points to greed or self centered ness in some way. Is your or someone's selfish behavior upsetting a relationship? Or are your or someone too focused on material things? This could also point to an addiction of some sort.

8. External Influences: 1 of Swords:
There may be someone who wants to handle all the details, but the 1 of Swords is advising you to stand up for yourself and take hold. Be assertive and take action, you have more in you than you give yourself credit for.

9. Hopes and Fears: Knave of Chalices:
Our Page here is a bringer of news, and seeing as how he is in the Chalices department, I.E. Relationship sector this could be news of marriage, birth, and new things. Your hope is hearing that you will be.

10. Final Outcome: Hierophant:
Another good card to have, I don't know if your married or not, but this card could be pointing to that. But more so the Hireophant show's his blessing on this endeavor, which seems to me like there is a good chance you will be!

Remember the cards show us the future with how things are now, but it can change so don't think you can sit back because it says this will happen. Make sense? Right? Really wrong? Totally bonkers? :wacko: let me know!

Hiya, could I please ask how my year will go?

Thank you for doing this!

Thank you

xx

Celtic Cross:

1. Present: Queen of Chalices:
The Queen of Chalices is very intuitive and she follows her heart instead of her head, and is very nurturing. This may be reflective of you following your desire to conceive and to show more affection to another.

2. Immediate Challenge: The Magician:
Something may not be allowing you focus on your endeavor, and you may be looking to outside sources for success. Don't. The Magician is telling you that you have all it takes to accomplish what you wish, just keep you eye on the prize, be observant, remain adaptable and remember you have what it takes.

3. Distant Past: Queen of Pentacles:
The Queen of Pentacles is one of the more motherly archetypes in the Tarot, she represents creativity, motherhood and fertility. Meaning you were the Queen of Pentacles in the past.

4. Recent Past: 5 of Chalices, Reversed:
The 5 of Chalices is a card of woe and sorrow from the past that you may not have let go, a death, a relationship, etc. With it reversed it says you are starting to heal which is an important step on you journey. You may be projecting these past losts into now and you can't, a good term for this card is 'Don't cry over spilled milk.' Accept and grow.

5. Best Outcome: Empress:
This is a fantastic card to draw upright in a reading about pregnancy. The Empress often heralds the news of a pregnancy, so having her here means you stand a good chance of conceiving this year. The Empress is the ultimate Mother Card.

6. Immediate Future: Knave of Pentacles, Reversed:
With the Page reversed you may be having trouble seeing the big picture and focusing too much on the tiny details. Appreciate the bigger things and don't get over focus on the tiny things.

7. Factors affecting Situation: 9 of Chalices, Reversed:
The 9 of Chalices reversed points to greed or self centered ness in some way. Is your or someone's selfish behavior upsetting a relationship? Or are your or someone too focused on material things? This could also point to an addiction of some sort.

8. External Influences: 1 of Swords:
There may be someone who wants to handle all the details, but the 1 of Swords is advising you to stand up for yourself and take hold. Be assertive and take action, you have more in you than you give yourself credit for.

9. Hopes and Fears: Knave of Chalices:
Our Page here is a bringer of news, and seeing as how he is in the Chalices department, I.E. Relationship sector this could be news of marriage, birth, and new things. Your hope is hearing that you will be.

10. Final Outcome: Hierophant:
Another good card to have, I don't know if your married or not, but this card could be pointing to that. But more so the Hireophant show's his blessing on this endeavor, which seems to me like there is a good chance you will be!

Remember the cards show us the future with how things are now, but it can change so don't think you can sit back because it says this will happen. Make sense? Right? Really wrong? Totally bonkers? :wacko: let me know!

WOW that was amazing and is totally on the ball!! I am a Cancerian and my card is the Queen of Chalices in the minor Arcana. I am sooooo happy with this reading :dance: Thank you sooooo much :flower::friends:

xx

Please let me know if I should continue trying to TTC. 3 MC and kinda on the fence cause of my age. Thank you very much..

Hi Luna, can you do a reading for me? If also like to know about pregnancy in my near future?..

To everyone who has asked for a reading I will be getting to them don't worry.:winkwink:

It will just be a little while, my being able to read the cards is dependent upon me having peace and quiet, and seeing as how it's the weekend and my BF is home I have none of that at the moment. :wacko:

Seriously he is doing Karaoke right now.:dohh:

But I will be getting to you guys, (In order received):

WhisperOfHope
nikki2512
CelticStar
Garnet
#1 in my Inbox
#2 in my Inbox
EvieVonKittie

Maybe tonight if my BF goes and plays poker.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online