If some one would like me to do a reading...

:wacko:

I did not expect the floods of requests I got from everyone, really I was like drowning I didn't think that many people would want one.....

I've been dealing with School and trying to not fail Algebra, unfortunately bad luck there...... Anyways I still do it kind of.....

I will occasionally log on and do a reading for somebody who stands out to me....

I just did not anticipate the amount of responses from everyone so if you were somebody who asked for one and I didn't get to you I am sorry.:flower:

:wacko:

I did not expect the floods of requests I got from everyone, really I was like drowning I didn't think that many people would want one.....

I've been dealing with School and trying to not fail Algebra, unfortunately bad luck there...... Anyways I still do it kind of.....

I will occasionally log on and do a reading for somebody who stands out to me....

I just did not anticipate the amount of responses from everyone so if you were somebody who asked for one and I didn't get to you I am sorry.:flower:

Algebra is overwelming as it is so concentrate on that and enjoy your life. I had a hard time with algebra but I learned in my case if you broke in down in steps it helps. Also I got a tutor free at the school and it help so much....Good luck...:hugs:

Do i stand out to you? :D xxxxxx

I agree, don't worry about us. Concentrate on yourself and good luck with school!

Aww it was so nice of you to offer in the 1st place. School is more important :)

I just payed for a reading off the internet the other day and it wont be ready til 2nd April... :(

Hopefully the wait will be worth it xxx

I've been meaning to have something like this done... It has always interested me.

I wouldn't mind doing readings for people, I use Tarot cards and a Fortune deck. Just a couple of things:

Ask any question, love, pregnancy, etc, or maybe a "How will my month be?" are all fine

I probably won't give you a specific gender, or month. I generally use a Tree of Life spread or Celtic Cross and this I use within a Month, or Year time frame.

No I don't charge because honestly I like to share, and it's more practice for me.:thumbup:

If I take some time getting back to you be patient, you PMing all the time won't get you your reading any sooner.

So if you would like one you can either send me a PM or post here.

And remember don't take these as the end all be all, many times the cards see the situation and shows you what it will be like if you don't change it.

Could I ask if you see a date/gender for me and my OH, we don't plan to start TTC until next year but i just have this feeling that it will be sooner? Thanks :) x

Would just like to know where my life is going. Feeling a bit stuck.

I wouldn't mind doing readings for people, I use Tarot cards and a Fortune deck. Just a couple of things:

Ask any question, love, pregnancy, etc, or maybe a "How will my month be?" are all fine

I probably won't give you a specific gender, or month. I generally use a Tree of Life spread or Celtic Cross and this I use within a Month, or Year time frame.

No I don't charge because honestly I like to share, and it's more practice for me.:thumbup:

If I take some time getting back to you be patient, you PMing all the time won't get you your reading any sooner.

And remember don't take these as the end all be all, many times the cards see the situation and shows you what it will be like if you don't change it.

Hi my name is Vickie. My DH and I have been trying to concieve and it seems to be an issue. We did get a BFP in Jan 2012 but it failed. We started trying next cycle (Feb 2012). I am 28 yrs old with one son and really want another child. Can I expect a healthy pregnancy anytime in my near future?
Please and thank you!

Hi i would love a reading if u are still doing them. I am 31 have had 3 mc and my daughter was stillborn @34weeks 2010. I just want kids and would like to know if it gets better thank you so much!!

Can I get a reading too, please? :) I want to know if my financial situation will improve soon.

Thank you!

Hi hun, i need to know if my baby's father ever loved me? And do we have a future together ? Thank you x

Got few questions in my mind -

1. Will I stick to the current career I have?
2. Will OH and I have a good future ahead?
3. Will I ever be able to conceive? If yes, can you tell how many children will I have?
4. Will my parents or OH's parents be around us when we have our children?

I know you have a lot of requests and for that, I completely understand if you get back late. Thanks much!

hi can i have a reading on this baby anything birthdate delivery gender whatever you have to offer hun :hugs: thankyou so much

Would like to know if I am pregnant or not, or will i have a healthy pregnancy in the near future? :) would be great. need any sort of optimism <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->