If some one would like me to do a reading...

Hi there, I am wondering if you could please do a reading for me in regards to my pregnancy. I am 4w2d and this is my first ever pregnancy, however i had a woman do a tarot spread for me before i found out i was pregnant and she said something about (from my birthday 16 October 1989 and the year 2012) this year being a year of things beginning but not completed, and gave the example that if i was to fall pregnant this year, it wouldn't last.

I would really appreciate a second opinion and please dont feel that you should hide from me what you see :)

Goid luck for this month :dust: and to everyone else ttc as well.:) :dust:

Hi there, I am wondering if you could please do a reading for me in regards to my pregnancy. I am 4w2d and this is my first ever pregnancy, however i had a woman do a tarot spread for me before i found out i was pregnant and she said something about (from my birthday 16 October 1989 and the year 2012) this year being a year of things beginning but not completed, and gave the example that if i was to fall pregnant this year, it wouldn't last.

I would really appreciate a second opinion and please dont feel that you should hide from me what you see :)

Goid luck for this month :dust: and to everyone else ttc as well.:) :dust:

:hugs:

IMO no one should ever give that sort of negative information unless the person has specifically asked the question and said it's ok to be told negatives. For a psychic to just come out and say that to you is awful. :(

Its ok, i dont hold it against her.. we were not actually ttc this month... its funny how the universe works isnt it :) i guess i will just have to wait and see ! Thanks so much for your support :hugs:

Hi could you do me a general reading hun, pretty plaese :)
thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you do a general reading for me too please???

Thanks

I can see you have a huge number of responses but I would love a reading as well. Im patient and really appreciate you sharing your gift with everyone! :hugs:

We just started TTC i was wondering what you could tell me if were going to to have a baby this year?

Do you think you can give me a reading about if I will get pregnant anytime soon? I know you have lots of requests, and I am willing to wait awhile. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't mind doing readings for people, I use Tarot cards and a Fortune deck. Just a couple of things:

Ask any question, love, pregnancy, etc, or maybe a "How will my month be?" are all fine

I probably won't give you a specific gender, or month. I generally use a Tree of Life spread or Celtic Cross and this I use within a Month, or Year time frame.

No I don't charge because honestly I like to share, and it's more practice for me.:thumbup:

If I take some time getting back to you be patient, you PMing all the time won't get you your reading any sooner.

So if you would like one you can either send me a PM or post here.

And remember don't take these as the end all be all, many times the cards see the situation and shows you what it will be like if you don't change it.

I would love a reading when you get the chance. Do you need any information about us?

I wouldn't mind doing readings for people, I use Tarot cards and a Fortune deck. Just a couple of things:

Ask any question, love, pregnancy, etc, or maybe a "How will my month be?" are all fine

I probably won't give you a specific gender, or month. I generally use a Tree of Life spread or Celtic Cross and this I use within a Month, or Year time frame.

No I don't charge because honestly I like to share, and it's more practice for me.:thumbup:

If I take some time getting back to you be patient, you PMing all the time won't get you your reading any sooner.

So if you would like one you can either send me a PM or post here.

And remember don't take these as the end all be all, many times the cards see the situation and shows you what it will be like if you don't change it.

I would love a reading when you get the chance. Do you need any information about us?
My question is when will i conceive?

I'd love a general reading if you have time hon! :flower:

I've been searching for someone to do a general reading. I'm also interested in any more children may have. If you can get to it. Thanks!

Hi, I would like a general reading if you could please and also would like to know if I will be pregnant this year. Thank you Moon x

I would love to have a reading too. Mainly on my homelife and what is going to happen with regards to my relationship and babies. Thank you :thumbup:

i would absolutley love one,

I would lke to know if will fall pregnant in the next few months

thank you in advance xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back