If u could go back & do it all again...

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
what would you do differently with your pregnancy??

not sure if i've posted this in the right place, so please any MOD feel free to move it for me :)

not sure if this has been asked before but i was getting ready to go out this morning and i was wondering this?

i was thinking about how desperate i was to have another sweep to get things moving and how i wish i'd been more patient, i wish i'd remembered, she'll come when she's ready, maybe i kind of miss her being their all the time :cloud9: though having her now is the best thing ever :cloud9:

so ladies, if you could go back and do it all again, pregnancy wise, what would you do differently?

I would definitely be more patient. It felt like a life time to wait, but now time is going far too quickly. My little girl is growing up so fast i wish it would slow down a little.

xx

I would enjoy it more.
Worry less.
Be happier.

I assure you if I ever get pregnant again it will be no different though!! :dohh:

amy - i completely agree, where on earth has the time gone, i don't want to miss any part of it!

toria - i too would probably be no different with the next one, i'll try to remember my own words, but doubt it :blush:

I would enjoy my pregnancy more and show off the belly i had allot more lol

I would take more pictures for memorys sake...i was going through so much crap during my pregnancy i forgot about the nice bits...same as toria but in a different way i would enjoy it more:)

I would take more pictures for memorys sake...i was going through so much crap during my pregnancy i forgot about the nice bits...same as toria but in a different way i would enjoy it more:)

me too! i took a few pictures, but i wish i tracked my bumps process more!

same here !
Also I wish I didn't have the random internal check at 38w that lead to my waters breaking accidently which lead to an epidural and then an emergency c-section!

same here !
Also I wish I didn't have the random internal check at 38w that lead to my waters breaking accidently which lead to an epidural and then an emergency c-section!

oh poor you cheryl :hugs: i too wish i had had the natural birth on g and a as i was hoping for, not the emgancy c-section

Hmmm,I'd enjoy the last few weeks more.

It all ended so quickly.

I would have enjoyed it more. I was always to worried something would go wrong that i did not get to enjoy it as much as i could have. I would not be so obsessed with getting her out going into labour. I also would have gotten the 3D scan with videos and pictures for memories.

I wish i didn't drive the bike that day ( March ) when I got hit by a car and i could have lost my baby

To tell you the truth, I embraced and enjoyed every minute of my pregnancy. However, the only thing I'd change is being more educated on breastfeeding. I was clueless, and just figured it'd be easy, but boy was I wrong!!!

The next time around, I'm getting prepared as soon as I get :bfp:

*EDIT* I will also never underestimate labour again....ever....

i wouldnt do it any differently.. with it being my second pg i was more relaxed and i LOVED every minute of it. my birth was great too!

I wouldve enjoyed it more too, but like the others said, im sure next baby wont be no different!

i would definately have enjoyed it more, not let my huge weight gain get me down and i would of had a 4d scan done.

To be honest-nothing. I was quite laid back through out my pregnancy, didnt rush around or anthing. I relaxed and chilled out (probably because of my high bp-i deliberately made sure i relaxed).

I doubt ill be doing it again though lol.

I enjoyed every minute of my pregnancy, but I think I would have tried to have Valerie vaginally. All the doctors said she was going to be a big baby (over 9 lbs.) and even though she was large, she ended up being 8 lbs. 6 oz. So we went ahead with a scheduled c-section. I think if I had tried I may have been able to give birth to her naturally. But we'll never know! :) Overall, I'm happy with the way everything went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->