if you get your bfp...

jenny873

Reaction score
will anybody be waiting until fathers day on the 20th june to tell there OH, i think i would like to dont know if i could keep it to myself though until then x

oh dat wud be so nice...........but i know!!! i cudnt keep it in that long hahaha my af due 4th june lol

hubby will know as soon as i do! although I did see some Dad to be father's day cards today so i think that might be a nice thing to do :D

this is a great idea, i LOVE it! If they already have fathers day cards out, I dont know if I would be able to wait until THE day, but a fathers day card would do the trick I suppose:) What a lovely thought!

Haha, that really wouldn't work for us. I pee on the tests first thing in the morning before he goes to work, then we go look at the results together. He like the pee sticks just as much as I do. In fact, this morning when I was in the bath he came in and picked the test up, took it apart and proceeded to tilt it in the light and squint at it like all the rest of us do!

Awww, I think that sounds like a really sweet and nice idea!!! I am not good at keeping surprises a secret though!! I dont know if I could keep it a secret that long because I would be so excited! LOL!!!! Even with holiday gifts for my husband I have a hard time not giving away what my surprise is and I always want him to open his gifts early!!!:haha:

Wanabeprego-that is so me too! I always want him to open gifts early so he can see what I got him, lol!

lol! ive seen cards that say happy fathers day from the bump, i know if we get r bfp's we wont quite have bumps yet,,, but would be nice to see oh's face when he read the front. id need real willpower to keep it to myself though x

i wont be if i get a bfp i would like too but he has a daddy day already with his special angel baby so that for now is his day and will be his first fathers day so il be tellin him before if i am which i dont think i am this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->