If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

So sweet Aimee!! How exciting!! I'm jealous! I am SO happy you get to have this experience. You deserve every bit of happiness!

Meagan, I started opks on CD 10 before I knew when I O'd. If it starts getting darker, then test twice a day until a + :) sometimes it won't get darker until O day though, so if you have an idea of when you O, start double testing a day or two before then!

Lacy!! Where have you been! We miss you!!

We dtd last night with preseed again, so I'm actually excited about this month. I'm a little crampy today, so I know it's O day!

Thank you Leah :) :)
I hope you guys caught it! We used preseed and soft cups again last month.

Ill give it a whirl around CD 10. I have long cycles, I usually dont O until 18-20, but in the spirit of figuring out if im been off this whole time Ill start early :) Thank god they sell them at the dollar store!! :haha:

I buy OPKs online from Amazon. You can get a pack of 50 for $20. They work really well.

Thanks for the suggestion Sara!

I'm going to give it a try for 1 cycle and grab at the dollar store. If it's useful (but not successful) I'll head to amazon ;)

So if we don't get it this cycle, I think vitex is in order. FF says my luteal phase is only 12 days based on my late O. Research I've done so far said it shortens cycles and evens it out. :)

If I was ovulating as late as I did this cycle, every cycle, then I was only having about an 8 day luteal phase.
Hopefully you won't have to take it but if you do then I hope it works :)

I'm signing off ladies. Heartbreakingly hubby just told me he no longer wants to TTC. Seems like our marriage is slowly crumbling. I wish you all nothing but the best and bfps all around.

Love Meagan

Oh no Meagan.. I am so sorry :(
I hope you guys can work things out.
Big hugs from me!

I'm so sorry Meagan I hope you can work things out!! Sending hugs xx

I'm so sorry Meagan. I hope that you and hubby can get to a better place soon. Maybe removing the stress of ttc will help? I will miss you! sending lots of love and hugs :hugs: <3

I'm so sorry Meagan. Hubs and I had a falling out like that too a couple months back if you remember. It sucked. We are still working through issues, but all couples have them. Removing TTC even for a few months will help though. Don't disappear on us though! Even if you can't handle seeing this testing thread, maybe we can make a general chatter group to stay in touch :hugs:

I'll poke my head around from time to time. It's a bit raw right now, everything is not just TTC. So I'll lay low for a bit but keep my eye out and have congrats ready for you girls when your bfp comes :D

:hugs:

So I found ept digi's 50% off at the grocery store and then I had a coupon for them so I got $22 worth of test for $7!!! I may go to a different store and do it again :rofl:

You have no idea how much I wish Canada could coupon like America! We have soo much restrictions on coupons!! I could never get deals like that! So jealous :rofl:

I think the US is heading that way! You have to watch the expiration dates, whether it's accepted at certain stores, if you can use only one or multiple... If I had the patience, I'd be a couponing queen!

That's so good!! I wish we had couponing in Australia!!

Canada is extremely limited on coupons. Just about every single one has a "one per customer" limit- We could NEVER get anywhere close to what the "extreme couponing" gals can do on TLC. I barely ever see manufacturers coupons, its all usually by store. Very hard to save money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->