If your having a boy....

mummy2be_x

Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Do you know what your calling him? We're still having trouble deciding, we like max and jake at the moment x

We love Mickey, although he would be baptised Michael (which I'm less keen on) xx

I'm so sick of people asking me what we are calling my boy!! We don't have a name at all :( can't find anything we like!

I don't know what we're having, but if we're having a boy his name will be Giovanni. And I haven't told family that we have a boy name down (have no clue for a girl), I like to keep it a secret until we announce.

We have it narrowed down to a few names, but nothing solid-think we're going to wait to see what he looks like before we decide :)

I love Max. We also like Connor, Logan and Lewis. I love the name James but my OH doesn't like it :( all we know is that his middle name will be Andrew, after my dad cause its his first grandson. X

it took us a few months to agree on a name. if i liked something hubby didn't and if he liked something i didn't, in the end we agreed on James Conner.

We've told everyone. This one will be named Samuel Vincent.

We're giving him DH middle name as his first name and a variation of my uncles first name who passed away unexpectedly before my gender scan.

Braden Markus

With out last name, his initials are BMW. Everyone seems to like to call him Baby BMW. :dohh:

However, Im still in love with the name Judah but I know DH would be very upset if I told him that because hes pretty set with Braden now.

We have decided on Jaden George-- a more modern first name and old fashioned middle name!

Thats weird we're also stuck between Jake well Jacob but will get shortened to Jake and Max atm!! I also like Lucas but my husband didnt! :)

We don't know what we're having but if its a boy he will be Lennon :)

We decided on the name Grayson.

Some of the names we also liked were:

Skyler
Hayden
Zane

We really like modern names that are not that common. :shrug:

Keir James Allen Cooper:]
Keir was my great grandmothers maiden name, its scottish. James is my husbands middle name and my husbands fathers birth name (adopted then changed), and Allen was my grandfathers name.

My daughter calls him Tombliboo, so now everyone is assuming he will be Tom! Haven't decided yet :)

However, Im still in love with the name Judah but I know DH would be very upset if I told him that because hes pretty set with Braden now.

I LOVE the name Judah, But OH isnt keen.

Weve come up with one, but will see if it fits when hes born :)

We don't know what we are having but we had 2 names in mind. One usual and one common, We had Bayne but think we have decided on Oliver William-Harvey. My angel baby is called Cai xx

We are naming our son Tristan James.

I did say NO nickname of TJ however. I don't like that at all.

My husband already calls him Lil T. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"