If your having a boy....

We've decided on Daniel John. The John is in honour of my FIL who is terminally ill and is desperately hoping to hold on to meet his first grandchild. Daniel was the only other name OH and I could agree on :)

We are probably going for Jago William. Jago is Cornish for James (my oh's middle name and his late father's name) and William is to remember my lovely Grandad.

If LO was going to be a boy we were going to name him Brallan. After his dad and grandaddy a mix of their first and middle names

If its a boy we are calling it Logan Fredrick

We are REALLY struggling to choose a name for our little man! We had a girl's name all sorted but are now officially stumped :dohh:

Some of the names we like are:

Frederick
Sebastian
Ethan
Evan
Eli
Gabriel

We decided on Oliver William :) will basically always be shortened to Olly though. William is my Granda's first name.

We also toyed with Logan Thomas, Thomas is OH's dad's middle name.

We haven't decided at all! We can't agree. But we had a girls' name picked out by about 12 weeks, lol. Which was Natalia Grace or Natalia Dawn... we were debating about the middle.

We have our middle name for a boy though which I am 100% set on because its for my grandpa; it will be Raun (alternate spelling of Ron).

Our list so far is... Harrison(Harry), Théoden (Theo or Teddy), Cohen (OH likes this name).

I also like Matteo and Levi but OH doesn't. Boo.

Our little guy will be Luca Eric. Eric is my Dads middle name. And my other DS is Adriano Marcello but we usually call him Adrian.

We are calling our little man Alfie. We are having Brian as a middle name as its my hubby's grandads name and also hubby's middle name, but I don't think Alfie Brian sounds right on its own so I'm thinking we need something in between with either 1 or 3 syllables. I like Alfie Oliver Brian but hubby doesn't like lots of middle names so we will see!

were calling his joseph :) i also have a russell

We have 1 boy called Barry, and this boy will be Connor.

on our Shortlist we had Markus/Marcus, Alistair/Alastair, Alexander, Jonathan and Damien

We have decided on Finn William! Hubby's middle name is William, and Finn is the only name we both like!

Calling our little champ Mason Joel (his daddy's name l) Anthony (my father's name) :) x

Beau James is our lo's name. Most people know.
OH just came home one afternoon and threw the name out there and we both agreed haha.

I already have Blake and Hayden, names I chose!! Their dad's chose their middle names but Hayden's dad isn't too keen on the ONLY name I like for our 2nd baby!! So I've given up talking to him about it, considering I'm 10 days late today, and have decided that as soon as if arrives, I'm going to say hello *** I'm your mummy and oh can't say shit!! He can choose the middle name again lol the only other name I'd considered for him, will be my sisters surname when she gets married and I just think that's too odd!!

My mum keeps giving me all these suggestions of 'normal' names, but I don't want my kids to have 6 others in their class the same!! Lol even my step kids are called Prentice and Saffron, so this one isn't having a common/popular name either!!! Pmsl xxx

His name will be decided within next week as he'll defo be here then!! Lol xx

We have decided on Finn William! Hubby's middle name is William, and Finn is the only name we both like!

Our kiddo will also be Finn :) I just thought of it one day and it just felt absolutely right <3

He is going to be Finn Oliver Jack. DH wanted 2 middle names and Jack was his grandfather's nickname. I love the name Jack and would have used it as a first name but it is too popular now. :(

We (I finally persuaded enough :lol:) decided to call this little guy Matthew Aiden...Matthew is my dhs first name, but this little guy will be called Aiden...both my other boys gave a biblical name, and also go by their middle names, so wanted to stick with the same way..

We decided shon after finding out he was a boy, his name will be Logan Sion. I was pretty adaman on naming him Caleb, as that was a name I've wanted since I was pregnant with the twins. But OH liked Rogan, which I didn't. So we eventually compromised on Logan.

We havent told anyone our name selection but we've been pretty set on Luca Gabriel for most of the pregnancy. These were names we have liked for years now. :)
Very happy to have waited on announcing the name, that way we have a surprise since we already announced gender.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->