• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Illinois

I may or may not be in Milwaukee this weekend. Schaumburg is a great centralized location, though.

It looks like I have to go see my family or I won't see my dad again until Thanksgiving. Sorry! :(

Okay, let's do Schaumburg, but maybe a little more advanced notice? Are Saturdays the best day for everyone? Let's all put in some input, and then we can pick a date! (Of course, you can still go for tea this Sat without us, but we will want to plan another one, too!)

well, I am busy every weekend after this one till after thanksgiving...but usually Thurs or Sat work the best for me, Thanks

Really Im up for anytime any where Weeksa are best for me as my work schedule is 11-8 which doesnt allow for much socializing

Really Im up for anytime any where Weeksa are best for me as my work schedule is 11-8 which doesnt allow for much socializing

do you still want to meet this weekend in Schaumburg as both of them will be out of town and if so where?

I'm good any day of the week.. unemployed... so, just let me know before the next one! :) I'll keep checking back!

do you still want to meet this weekend in Schaumburg as both of them will be out of town and if so where?

Soory Ive gotten a really bad cold not really coming out of the house for the next couple of days

Soory Ive gotten a really bad cold not really coming out of the house for the next couple of days

no problem....let me know when someone figures out a date

I'm from Ottawa, if that means anything to anyone, haha.

I know where Ottawa is. That's by Starved Rock, right? I am still interested in a meet up, if anyone else is.

Mary in northern IL (almost to WI)

I was in Chicago yesterday and plan to be back that direction very soon. If we can come up with something in that area, I'll plan my trip to make sure I can go! :)

I'm from Waterloo. I've never considered Illinois a northern state though!

Im in Chicago, so if you need any chi-town recommedations I'm sure I can think of someplace awesome.

I am just south of metropolis in Ky..Paducah actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->