I'm a celebrity....

I nearly pressed the "Thanks" button on your post then Holly, thinking it was a "like" button! :haha:
But yes, when he took his top off, I almost fainted! :blush: x

:rofl: haha we definatley need a like button on here!!

Everyone keeps saying he's gay, but he has a wife and 2 kids :lol: :confused:

He's definately good looking enough to be gay, but I very much doubt it. He's all man! :happydance:

And yes, we definately need a "like" button! :thumbup: xx

Oh, and do you not think that's a bit cruel on the horses? Obviously, they can swim but you know! x

I think that was terrible with the horses and i think a few ppl will be complaining about it!!!xxx

I've got Gino's book. I think he's gorgeous. Made a lovely balsamic vinegar steak out of it recently. Mouth watering.

I wouldn't have done the horsey thing either! I'd have been scared of drowning the horse, and then I would have felt well guilty! x

Knew it!! Was just saying to OH!! Can't wait for 2moz!

i didnt even know who gino was but OMG yummy!!!!!!

i can see people complaining about the horse thing too!

So who's going to be voting for KP every night to do the bushtucker trials :muaha:

Yeah but i think it gets boring if its the same person doing the trials every night, its not fair on the others!!! But she did prove before, she will do anything and we all no this, with all her recent publicity stunts etc

But was reading in the sun today, she's getting to big for her boots already!!!xxx

Loved lastnights show! Cant wait for Jordan to go in a stir it up!

LOVE Colin and Justin, Gino and Sam fox!

Kim the cleaner is really bugging me with her constant moaning and its only been on once!

Don't know why they are putting that horrible b**ch in there. I simply cannot stand her.

How long do you give it,before 1st arguement with her in there? xxx

Out I hope.:growlmad:

I dont like her, but will be watching for the entrtainment value.

I think she is going to come out of there a bit worse for wear...its not going to do her any favours tbh..

Give her a big slimey stinky bug to eat I say:muaha:

Love what justin, or was it colin?, said when she walked in "what a minger" Summed up what a majority of the population was thinking.

:rofl: I thought that was funny too!

she isnt coming across too bad at the moment which im quite suprised about as im defo not a fan

LMAO @ Ant saying Ginos wife would be sitting at home farting like a trooper! :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->