I'm a celebrity....

Man, why does everyone hate Katie so much. The country hates her. I actually like her and hope this does her some good!
People can be so evil and mean it's absolutely mind blowing!!

And when Colin said "minger" it was because she stunk like a minger..... had to stick up for Katie on that one. lol

To be honest i used to be a total katie fan....loved her!
But shes been an idiot since she split with Pete. She needs to act like a mother for once!!!!

Also i dont understand how she thinks by her going back into the jungle its going to make things better for her!?

xx

im actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her now tbh... x

Im getting bored of her doing it all now, i think they should step in and stop it after awhile, but cant believe Joe Bugner, is in I'm a Celeb, My Grandad knocked him out when he was 15, cos he got lippy to him, hahahaha!!! xxx

You think the pennys finally dropped that the public dont like her? :rofl:

As much as i dislike Katie i hate to admit it but i really do feel sorry for her now...when shes out of the jungle il probably start disliking her again :lol: xx

I've always liked her, Peter Andre on the other hand.........Nob!

I feel sorry for her, i think she knew she would voted for the trials by the public but i don't think she thought it would be every single one. Also, i wanna see another celeb have a go! Someone like Gino, he'd be really funny :lol: I read on another thread, it made a good point, people are being so nasty about katie and what has she done? She got a divorce... that will be as painful for her as it is for peter.

Poor Katie :( i feel so bad for her.

It should be called the katie price in jungle show :( ...I want to see the others get a chance to do somthing x

I do too! Surely Katie wont get voted to do it again tonight?! I want to see Colin and Justin do one, they are hilarious!

i feel sorry for her but what about kim and that old guy almost all the things so far they could not do due to medical reasons why the hell are they in there :shrug:

I know! I can't suffer that Kim, there was no need for that big speech about Katie, and why are her and George getting the Caravan every night?! Shouldn't everyone take turns?

If they are too unfit for it they shouldn't be in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->