I'm a celebrity....

I'm gagging my head off...

my tummy is turning...

blaughh fuck!

Missed it last nit but just seen on the news that Katie left, don't blame her TBH!

I can't believe she gave up! Total gameplay; especially as this was the last voted trial and the rest of the camp would let her off with doing anymore because they felt bad for her. Obviously wanted out before she got voted out.

Yup Jordan has left the jungle. Can't really blame her as this was the 7th trial in a row she was voted for :(

I'm sad Katie has gone. But I can why she did it. And she did it in her own terms! Which is awesome!
Also OMFG :shock: she's not with that stupid prick Alex!!!!?? Where did that come from??!! I hope that is true, because she can do sssoooo much better than that idiot!! :happydance:

Oh my god. They are trying to get John and Edward to replace Katie Price! Oh dear it's getting down hill from here on if they do.

Im disappointed she left tbh even though i dislike her :shrug:

I dont know why everyone is whining she did 7 trials though ... Janice Dickinson did 10 out of 12 , 2 years ago and no one whined about that did they? :rolleyes:

Glad Lucy went last night, she was boring as hell

Im wanting either George of Gino to win it!!

Gino to win! Understand why Katie left .. i did dislike her but ive gained abit of respect back for her.. dumping her prick of a boyfriend for one was a good idea.
I think it done her some good going in the jungle. We shall see!

As for jedward... I am really not happy about that. I was so happy when they had been voted off. Ugh

I hope those stupid twins aren't really going in!!!
I think something is a bit bias me thinks!! Jamie wanted to do that Bon Jovi tour but was told he wasn't allowed and Lucy wasn't allowed to do something either.
Because they are all on a contract til March 2010!! If they do go in, I will not be watching!

Stupid people

hpjagged, it might be because I'm A Celebrity is for ITV too or something.. just guessing!
and
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture...0000-to-replace-Jordan-on-Im-A-Celebrity.html

I soo hope they go in!

Can someone tell me...colin thats left is gay right? :blush: xx

Yeah Colin and Justin are partners! have been for about 25 years :D

When did George leave? I though I was recording them all but must have missed one!

Couple of nights ago hun :) He decided to make way for everyone else :rofl:

Gino to win :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"