I'm a celebrity....

I feel really sorry for Katie, she's clearly terrified of water in those trials. Saying that, I'm bored of seeing her, I want someone else to do a trial!

Katie asked the group what they thought of her and what she'd be like though ... so Kim told her :shrug:

I know of so many people who have stopped watching because she is permanently etched on the sodding screen. I can't be bothered with it any more. She's ruined it since she went in.

How can people keep on doing this too her. Yeah she may have pissed a few of the public off but this is getting beyond a joke now its verging on bullying.

xx

She's not being FORCED to do anything, she can leave at any time but she's just too happy to be on the TV...

I don't like her one bit and if I wanted to waste my money I'd vote for her to do them!

Yep. :rofl: I dont know if i was her I wudnt leave id stick it out and prove I was stroinger than they thought

xx

More fool her. I'd rather be sat at home with my baby watching the idiots :rofl:

I really want it to be someone else doing a trial, it's becoming a joke now.

I must admit i felt sorry for her when she was plunged into that cave thing underwater but she knew the public would vote her to do the trials...she said that before she went in. And her words were "i dont give a shit".
To say shes "gone in there to escape the paps" is a load of bull!! How can she seriously expect people to leave her alone afterwards?! Shes gonna make things 10times worse for herself!

As for the taking her t-shirt off every time shes wet/too hot/covered in bugs. Im so bored of seeing her tits....i see hers more than i see mine! Get over yourself love!!

Oh my god is anyone watching this? Ive heaved and run to the toilet twice! What a VILE trial!!! xx

hehe i'm recording so i can flick through the really gross bits!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->