I'm a prune!!

Bunnikins-you are a appleseed:) No need to be jealous you will be here soon as well:) how you feeling?

I want to be an actual fruit! Not the seed of a fruit! Im feeling fine. Just very hungry and sore boobs. Im waiting for the bad stuff to come! Have u still got symptoms?

I remember feeling that same way ...I do have symptoms still and sometimes too strong,not that it is a bad thing but,just wish sometimes they could be lil less. I have sore bbs and very very nauseated and starting to get very very hungry.I just have to take it day by day!! I am sure all your other symptoms are on their way!

Bunnikins-you are a appleseed:) No need to be jealous you will be here soon as well:) how you feeling?

I want to be an actual fruit! Not the seed of a fruit! Im feeling fine. Just very hungry and sore boobs. Im waiting for the bad stuff to come! Have u still got symptoms?

lol I felt the same. I couldnt wait to be a blueberry although I became a blueberry and my hangovers started!! xx

Im due 5th June. Been feeling like absolute pants since week 7 on the dot. Got better today though. Woke up with no symptoms. Yay, I feel human!!

its a great feeling isn't it Serenity? It just made me feel good. Sunshine12- Iam waiting and hoping i feel better soon. This is m/s can be so hard sometimes!!Glad you are doing so well:)

its a great feeling isn't it Serenity? It just made me feel good. Sunshine12- Iam waiting and hoping i feel better soon. This is m/s can be so hard sometimes!!Glad you are doing so well:)

Thanks hun. I havent been doing well until today. Ive never felt this awful in my entire life! 4 weeks of feeling absolutely miserable. Hope you feel better soon too!xx

ty Sunshine..I am hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!:)

I'm due on 9th as well, although I have my dating scan on Monday so that could change :)

This thread makes me giggle!

I'm a blueberry myself.

I was hoping it would be fun one and not so serious!! NotNic-I know I am so ready to be a pretty green lime instead of this silly looking prune:) Soon we will be there:)

I agree! I think 10 weeks needs a more exciting fruit. Can't we be an apricot or something?

Yey!! I graduated today - I am a lime!! :happydance:

Can I still hang around here though? You guys are fun :flower:

absolutely please hang around:) I just love the fruit ticker its so much fun!!! Can't wait on saturday I turn to a lime yay!! I am kinda jealous cliqmo I hate being this awful rotten looking prune LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->