I'm a prune!!

I'll be a lime on Sunday :happydance: Does everyone have their scan dates yet?

Wow-ee! I have mine on the 29th when I'm 12+2. Lucky you having a morning slot! :)

Oooh Ill be a prune tomorrow!! What are you if your 12 weeks? Mine scan is the 30th Nov xx

I'm a bit obsessed with the fruit stages, in case you hadn't noticed! :)

you guys are funny:) I have had 2 u/s's already to make sure was a viable pregnancy and second was because I spotted. Things have been ok since. yes I am obsessed with the fruit ticker I think. My dh asks me every week what I am that week.lol So happy for you ladies! are these first scans?Congrats on becoming a prune :) Hope everyone is doing well today:)

This will be my second scan, first baby :lol:. I had one at 6+5 to sort out my due date as I had a funny cycle and knew that my LMP would be c.two weeks off

congrats on first baby NotNic!! So happy for you and hope you have a h&h9m

Thank you. Only 6 and a bit months to go now! :) Congratulations on all of your children. You're a super mum! I know who to come to for advice now!

I'm only a raspberry at the moment...lol...can't wait till I'm a lime...as this is when I get my first ultrasound!!:) How are you Iamblessed?? Hope all you ladies are feeling well!

doing ok but I am having massive m/s and just wish it would slow down. Sorry to hear about your pain in your shoulder. I hope you get to feeling better.You will be a prune/lime soon enough. I am just getting to the point I will be happy to be out of frist tri soon:) Hope all is well with you and hope you feel better soon:)

NotNic-I am always ears and if I can answer something I will . Always feel free to ask and if I don't have an answer I will try and direct you to the right direction. Ty for the super mum comment I sure try. Its alot of work but I enjoy each and every one of the kids:)

It's happened a couple of times in the past, they update the website and lose the link to the fruit ticker. It normally gets sorted after a day or so - but how annoying for those of you who are switching up to the next fruit today :dohh:

Yey we all got past the gnarly prune!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->