Im back in the 2ww again and so soon

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all,
Im bk in the 2WW again :wacko:
I was ment 2be ovulating on the 25th april but i didn't 'O' until 4th may 5days b4 AF :wacko: so im not sure if i will get my AF 2morrow as it due ...im hoping i dont and im still in with a chance of getting pregnant fingers crossed.

We did bd 30th, 1st, 2nd, and then again 4th tuesday so would you think i could have still cought this eggy as i 'O' late??

I found myself not stressing out this month and very relaxed as i didn't use opk's until few days b4 Af as i wonted to see what would happen and then i get positive saying im ovulating :dohh:...this is the first time its happened 2me, i would of thought if it was 2happen then it could have been the past months as i was stressing and worrying about it as i was using opk's bk then!!!
But they say stress is what make you ovulate late...is that true?
This is so weird for me as every month my AF is ALWAYS on time.
Has anyone else had this happen 2them?
Thanks x :hugs:

mabe you have a short LH? (or is it LP?) lol still getting used to this tcc lingo

Maybe you o'd when you thought you had and OPK is picking up HCG ???

mabe you have a short LH? (or is it LP?) lol still getting used to this tcc lingo

I really dont know but like i said this is th first time it has happened 2me :wacko:
Lool you get there x

Maybe you o'd when you thought you had and OPK is picking up HCG ???

Well i really did hope so when those opk's had shown positive i was happy that they was so stong thinking im pregnant but the following day i had 'O' pains so its got 2be right.
I did test with HCG last night 2see but negative :wacko:
so it just look like i have 2wait a couple of day b4 testing as im due today for AF and there's not sign.

Anyone else got any views...plz,

I think im 4DPO, no AF this monring so i think im still in with a chance and at this min im writing this im having really bad back pains....maybe its way to early to get this but you never know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->