I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

Sorry becca i dont see much on todays test :( interesting read tho ladies i agree very informative!

Becca if you are confused as to whether it's only thrush at the moment then I think the Canesten test tells you. I think if it stays yellow this means you don't have anything, or if you are showing symptoms of thrush then you have thrush alone. But it can tell you whether you have BV, so it's worth doing if you aren't sure

It's a possibility. I do see the lines but they're very, very faint! I'd retest in a few days? Good luck! Xx

Hi all :) just to update I started spotting today, was technically due af tomorrow. Has bad cramping this morning, a lot worse than usual!

Going to have a break from testing for now and only test with missed period so save myself from any hurting.

Thank you all for the great advice and will go to doctors to request tests :) xxx

Thank you everyone 😀 I'm feeling a lot better now, feel I have had an answer of the causes of the lines as my scan didn't show anything to cause hcg! Thank you for all of your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->