• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

Sorry i dont think i can make it out on the pics :( they look like the awful clearblue easy the ones i had the obvious false positives on!

Ok call me crazy but could u have been ovulating a few days ago? I seem to be getting a darker line on the hpts when the opk is pos too.

If you keep having chemicals it's a good idea to have your progesterone checked as it's easily overlooked. Google the symptoms of it to see if you feel it's a possibility. Off the top of my head some symptoms can be little to zero fertile cm, or fertile cm in your luteal phase (although some see this anyway and isn't anything to worry about), headaches, a shorter lp, more severe PMS symptoms or PMDD, lower than average temperatures in your lp... there are more and you don't have to be showing all of these symptoms to have an issue with low progesterone, and also everyone is different and some experience these things and don't have a problem but if anything grabs you about this, especially if you have had a number of chemicals then I reckon it's worth checking as it could be easily fixed and save you a lot of heartbreak.
If you do find there is a hormonal imbalance then you may be able to balance things out naturally through diet and supplements, but there are also progesterone pessaries your doctor can prescribe too.
I can see something faint on your test but it is hard to see :hugs:

Hello all, sorry had a busy first day back in work! Still haven't stopped :( exhausted! Other than that I'm good thanks!

Thank you so much for the information happycupcake, I think I definitely need to look into it, I will probably give myself a break now and then I can get my hormone levels checked in between.

Hope your all doing well!

I still haven't bled so have continued to test, I did a clear blue this morning and took a photo of it loading then rushed and forgot so I have a photo of it after hours too!
Also got my one step tests and have a line on them!
So strange! As having negatives and faint lines again!! Will upload photos shortly! Xxx

Keep an eye on that fluctuating hcg can be a sign of ectopic. Don't want to cause alarm it's unlikely but good to be aware.

Ok my tests! I will keep an eye, to be honest I can imagine it's just left over from the chemical, but i will definitely bare the eptopic in mind, thank you xxx

Attachments

• IMG_6224.jpg
    IMG_6224.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6218.jpg
    IMG_6218.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6214.jpg
    IMG_6214.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6168.jpg
    IMG_6168.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6188.jpg
    IMG_6188.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 20
Ok call me crazy but could u have been ovulating a few days ago? I seem to be getting a darker line on the hpts when the opk is pos too.

Sorry I thought I'd replied to this, I don't think I did ovulate later as I had a lot of fertile mucus, but who knows! Why is poas so addictive arghhh! Xxx

I'm sonsorry. How frustrating, confusing and sad. I had a CP a little over a year ago. My progesterone was extremely low and I was also battling immature eggs.

I would really push to check your progesterone. Do you ever spot before AF arrives?

I am so sorry if it's a CP sweetie :(.

I'm sonsorry. How frustrating, confusing and sad. I had a CP a little over a year ago. My progesterone was extremely low and I was also battling immature eggs.

I would really push to check your progesterone. Do you ever spot before AF arrives?

Sorry to hear about your chemical, but by the looks of things your pregnant now so congratulations :)

I don't spot before AF no, I will look up the other symptoms though.
What did you do to level out your hormones?

Thanks xx

I know I shouldn't do it, as it will only cause more hurt but I tested this morning and it is darker than yesterday I'm sure.think I'm just pulling onto anything here!

Attachments

• IMG_6249.jpg
    IMG_6249.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6242.jpg
    IMG_6242.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16

Sorry to hear about your chemical, but by the looks of things your pregnant now so congratulations :)

Thanks xx
I couldn't fix the immature egg issue, but progesterone was easy (suppositories). This baby is an IVF baby...almost a failed IVF since more than 50% of my eggs were immature and the others had some major growth issues. But one caught up after being transferred back into me (we transfered 3). My ovulation day was cd11 when I was ttc my son. But then when we started trying for #2, my ovulation day started creeping down to cd9 and I think that's where I started having problems. It was all very strange. The only things different was, I was 3 years older, I was 20 lbs heavier (oops) and we were under severe stress with my Mil being sick and passing away from pancreatic cancer. A part of me will always wonder had I tried to fix what I could (less stress and lose weight), maybe things would have been different? I'll never know.

I wish you a quick and easy journey! :hugs:

That test looks like a bad dye but I see the line still. X

Thanks xx
I couldn't fix the immature egg issue, but progesterone was easy (suppositories). This baby is an IVF baby...almost a failed IVF since more than 50% of my eggs were immature and the others had some major growth issues. But one caught up after being transferred back into me (we transfered 3). My ovulation day was cd11 when I was ttc my son. But then when we started trying for #2, my ovulation day started creeping down to cd9 and I think that's where I started having problems. It was all very strange. The only things different was, I was 3 years older, I was 20 lbs heavier (oops) and we were under severe stress with my Mil being sick and passing away from pancreatic cancer. A part of me will always wonder had I tried to fix what I could (less stress and lose weight), maybe things would have been different? I'll never know.

Such a special baby. Congrats.

Becca - I do see something but I don't know if it's the dye. It does seem to form a faint line though. I don't know :( I find ICs annoyingly hard to read.
With the progesterone there are lots of things you can do both yourself and via your doctor. I think the first thing you should do is have it checked out. If you know when you are due af, or there abouts, ask for a blood test a week beforehand then see what those results are and if it's low, how low it is as this should give you a better idea of whether you can treat this yourself relatively easily or whether you may have to have some pessaries (they can also be used as suppositories, usually in the case of frequent UTIs).
Some things you can do yourself are take a good prenatal vitamin complex. You can also top up those with a heavier influence on progesterone like the B complex is absolutely imperative. Make sure you are eating as good a diet as possible and make sure your gut is in good health by taking a supplement (acidophilus) or eating a natural probiotic yoghurt, or drinking probiotic drinks like Yakult.
There are lots of things with diet you can do, I can't remember off the top of my head, but Google will give you a good idea.
You could also look into acupuncture as this is frequently used for help with ttc and a number of other issues such as balancing hormones.

To add - it may be worth getting tested out for BV? This has added to some of the issues I have been experiencing and I didn't know I had it until I bought the Canesten test for it. It's a simple swab test which turns a weird greeny blue colour if you have it, and then it's a matter of using a week's worth of pessaries for many women. I did this and it went away. I only mention this because BV itself can cause many complications during pregnancy and can be responsible for difficulty ttc and also early miscarriage. Some people don't see any symptoms, and some see symptoms which can be confused with their cycle (like watery cm, which is classed as fertile cm in most cases but it can also be a symptom of BV). It isn't always obvious you have it unless you can smell it. I don't know how long I had had it for but I had seen a lot of watery cm for ages beforehand and then out of the blue I could smell this odd and slightly unpleasant smell after sex which is what led me to look into it, and then test for it. You doctor can test you for it too but you can buy over the counter if you prefer.
The reason I didn't go to my doctor about it is because I knew I would be prescribed antibiotics which can make the problem worse. Basically BV is a bacterial imbalance in your vagina, and the pessaries balance things back out. Of course antibiotics kill all bacteria, which usually leaves women suffering from the problem soon afterwards because the meds have wiped out all the good stuff too

Thank you for all that information, that's really helpful. Once this cycle is over I will book in with my doctor.

That's also interesting to know as I am prone to BV and have had it many times, it seems at the moment I have been getting thrush a lot more though, but it might be a case of me confusing them both.

Honestly thank you so much for taking the time to share this information with me! You ladies are all truly amazing!!!

Thanks xx

I second that, you truely have a special baby on the way :)

Thank you for all that information, that's really helpful. Once this cycle is over I will book in with my doctor.

That's also interesting to know as I am prone to BV and have had it many times, it seems at the moment I have been getting thrush a lot more though, but it might be a case of me confusing them both.

Honestly thank you so much for taking the time to share this information with me! You ladies are all truly amazing!!!

Oh the joys of BV and thrush. I used to suffer frequently with thrush as well. It drove me absolutely INSANE. I don't actually know how I got rid of it but I haven't had thrush for ages since, probably about four years I think. Natural yoghurt can help soothe things down there, avoiding simple sugars also is a good idea. Also treat your OH, as although he probably won't show symptoms he can pass it back to you I think.
You say you are prone to BV, do you usually take antibiotics to treat it? As this could be why it keeps returning. I used Balance Activ and it was excellent, it got rid of it so quickly and it hasn't come back. Prolonged bleeding can cause it, or even your regular period can, but I think it was the year long bleed I had when I had the implant in that did it for me, so I probably unknowingly had it for quite a long time.
I have read some women cover tampons with natural yoghurt for BV, although I don't know how effective or how safe this is. In theory it makes sense because you want to introduce plenty of good bacteria there to fight it off, but I don't like the idea of using tampons to do this.
It's such a delicate balance to maintain and so many things can throw it out of whack. But if you suffer with it recurrently then it could well be having an impact on ttc and sustaining a pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->