• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

I agree with Dan, I used these this time and took ages to darken up compared to my blue handled ic. Good luck for today's tests hun x

Thank you both, that's reassuring. I have ordered 20 blue handled tests from amazon! Hope to get them soon xx

Excuse the zoomed in out of the case photo.
I think this is a negative now :(

I had a faint blue line, ran out of memory on my phone, which for some reason so take 1 photo I had to delete hundreds!

So by the time I did this I had an evap line formed on the side!

Cheapie with same urine

Attachments

• IMG_6119.jpg
    IMG_6119.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6121.jpg
    IMG_6121.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 31
How bizarre. I do see it on the cheapie still and something blue is definitely happening in the test area on the other one too!

Wow becca this is crazy. So sorry you have to go through this. Can't believe those tests went completely negative!!

Really strange! I think it's safe to say something is going on with my body, I'm guessing I'm catching early pregnancies and then chemicals are happening!
Lesson to myself, do not test early again! X

I am sorry if you already said, but are your hormones balanced? Because a common cause of chemicals is low progesterone, so may be worth checking it out if you haven't already. You would have to have bloods taken a week before af is due for this

Would it be possible you are ovulating too early with immature eggs? I'm so sorry x

Umm to be honest my urine is often diluted as I drink a lot of water.

I had to go and buy a clear blue, frers are too far away lol, just wanted to compare my lines.

I have a line but no progression, if anything it is lighter!

With chemicals how long do you take to bleed after?

Also I haven't had my hormones checked for years.
This all started with me missing 2 pills, where only discussion in conversation had come up about ttc the end of this year. So think that will work out best now, and with being a teacher October babies work out best for holidays :)

We will see! I'm sure il be back each month, can't help it as I love stalking everyone else! Xxx

Ooh lets see the clearblue? I had no idea u were using protection as well and are just as mad as me :rofl: so u missed 2 pills this cycle? Were u on the pill last cycle too?

Ohh no, this was like 3 months ago now. I haven't been back on the pill since the start of the faint lines lol.

I am trying to upload it but my phone won't let me go on the desktop version for some reason.. I will get there! Xx

We are ntnp, when we had our first lines we got surprisingly excited so decided to just stop using protection, as with his line of work we don't get to actively try at the moment as we're lucky to get a chance :(

Really can't get on desktop version for some reason

Sorry here.

Attachments

• IMG_6165.jpg
    IMG_6165.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6166.jpg
    IMG_6166.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.