I'm crumbling........

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So tempted to test before 14dpo......

I think I've talked myself into testing the 30th now as that is 14dpo. Was gonna wait until one day after af is due but can't bare the wait as it is. I'm super superstitious.... So think if I wait until day of my af due I will def know either way and it's meant t be
If I test before I will blame myself for lack of determination and have jinxed myself. And I do test and get a neg- on the 31st don't think I could face family and put on a smile for show.

Don't stress yourself out so much. I find that reading positive stories and just finding support on this site helps so much.

I'm the opposite. I'm a POAS addict. And I can't say which is better, waiting or testing early, it's completely what feels right for you. I'm used to the BFN's and for me I'd rather get them sooner than later. That's just me. It does get hard getting let down more than I need to though.

So try to keep yourself busy and wait until you're ready to test. Keep us posted on your journey! Good luck and baby dust to you.

You can do it! Hold off. I have had two BFP and both have been the day after my missed AF..even though I was testing from 8dpo! Then I wanted to kick myself for putting myself through all of that.

Thank you ladies... I will try to hold off. Your right it's the support from this site that keeps me going, even through the neg-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->