I'm finally here!

Hi everyone, welcome to our little corner of the forum :hi:

well I'm drinking so much water to improve my cm I'm peeing like a sodding racehorse - think the robitussin is helping though, some nice clear watery stuff today :thumbup: will hopefully O in the next couple of days!

gardenofedens, good luck with your wedding! Wow, the honeymoon sounds beautiful! :D

Pocketmonster - CD94???! Bloody hell! Hoping everything is alright, you never know you may get a surprise BFP. :D

Lol! Yer CD95 today! Pretty impressive huh! Well I'm hoping its just stress. I've had bloods done at the Dr's and he said everything is normal!

I've been very crampy and sore boobs last couple of days so I'm hoping AF is almost here! I'm not that hopeful for a BFP but the Dr said to keep DTD as you can get pg without AF!

What is robitussin? I've been very good and sticking away from caffiene and on the fruit teas and generally trying to be healthy. I don't want to take anything to induce AF at the moment I'd rather let my body sort it out itself!

@ gardenofeden that sounds amazing! Not long to go at all! At least it is something to keep your mind off TTC!! I have everything crossed for a honeymoon baby for you!

How did you find the OPK's? I am a little tempted but I also know what I'm like I really don't want to get stressed and too intense with it!!

Thanks for hoping with us! We can't wait to be parents! :)

I ordered super cheap OPKs and HPTs on Amazon.com. It's a Combo Pack of 40 Ovulation Tests and 10 Early Pregnancy Tests sold by Formosa Enterprises, LLC and was only $10 for the pack. Crazy cheap. I haven't used any of them yet since we've agreed we're not going to do any testing until we've been trying for 6 months first but I've certainly been tempted!

:dust: to you!

@ gardenofeden that sounds amazing! Not long to go at all! At least it is something to keep your mind off TTC!! I have everything crossed for a honeymoon baby for you!

How did you find the OPK's? I am a little tempted but I also know what I'm like I really don't want to get stressed and too intense with it!!

Thanks for hoping with us! We can't wait to be parents! :)

I ordered super cheap OPKs and HPTs on Amazon.com. It's a Combo Pack of 40 Ovulation Tests and 10 Early Pregnancy Tests sold by Formosa Enterprises, LLC and was only $10 for the pack. Crazy cheap. I haven't used any of them yet since we've agreed we're not going to do any testing until we've been trying for 6 months first but I've certainly been tempted!

:dust: to you!

Yes I think I'm with you 6 months is a good place to start with the OPK's. Well this may be a little TMI but I had a smear this morning and she said she had to take 2 swabs as there was a lot of old blood around my cervix which looks like a had a cycle of some sort just a very small one!!!!

Hopefully she thinks the smear might bring on AF for me and boy am I crampy now after!!! So fingers crossed I'll be CD1 before soon!!!!

I get them off Amazon too, 30 OPKs for £5 and they last for ages so a bargain!

ARRRGH, WHY HAVE I NOT OV'D YET? I usually get a positive OPK on CD15 or 16. It's now CD18 and nothing - hoping it's coming soon and this isn't going to be an anovulatory cycle :( either that or the OPKs have missed it, but I usually get 2 days of positives so that seems unlikely! Arrgh, worried I've cocked this cycle up - luckily it's the weekend so will have to make sure to BD every day just in case!

Could you have missed ov if you were early when you got your watery CM in your other post? Do you poas morning and night or just once?

x

:kiss: Elhaym I hope you get plenty of BDing in!

:wave: Hi Raspberry!

That's me on CD 30, no sign of AF, and a BFN...

We shall have to wait and see.

No sign of AF on CD 30 - is that normal for you? I used to get spotting for a few days before.

x

My cycles have been so different, it's hard to know. I've had 29 - 34 days in the last 6 months I think. I never get spotting before AF. I have sore boobs, but I get that every month for a week or two before AF.

I'll probably test again on Tuesday if AF hasn't come. I don't know why but I just have the feeling she will! Just a waiting game now....

xx

Could you have missed ov if you were early when you got your watery CM in your other post? Do you poas morning and night or just once?

x

Hi hun, I finally got my positives Saturday and yesterday, so looks like late ov! I didn't think I could have missed it as my surge normally lasts 2 days, so I was confused!

Looks like I should have O'd yesterday but without temping I can't be sure. I'm worried about my BDing though - didn't BD the night of the first positive, but did last night (2nd positive). If anyone wouldn't mind glancing at this months chart, what do you think of the timing?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28e216

Trying to chill out about it but I get impatient - and as it's a whole month to wait until you get another go I like to know I've done what I can.... (Yeah, I am being rubbish at just relaxing and NTNP, I know! :haha: )

How are you and beany RK? Can't believe you are 17 weeks! Won't you have your gender scan soon? Are you finding out the sex? :flower:

Oooh July I am keeping my fingers crossed, I know what you mean about just expecting AF and not getting hopes up though. Hopefully you'll know what's going on soon! xx

Anything July?

Elhaym that was super late Ov! You're chart looks fine, I think it's better to BD before you get the positive because once you have the surge you've already ovulated and it's better to have sperm waiting there - and they can live for quite a while anyway - than it be a race to get them there.

x

Nope, nothing yet.I got a BFN yesterday. I'm CD 33. I can't get excited though, cos in December I had a 34 day cycle after a 29 day one, so I know it's still very possible that AF will show in a day or too.

I'm sure you've done all you can Elhaym! Nice of you to join me in the TWW :kiss:

Hi girls :flower:

How are you all? Time's flying... that's me about half way through my 6th (I think!) cycle...

We've just been taking it easy this month... figured that we'll try and concentrate on our relationship for a few months, and then start trying a bit harder if I'm still not pregnant. Still not preventing, but not really taking notice of when I might be ovulating.

How are you Raspberry? Must feel good to more than half way through your pregnancy!

July that's good!

I am absolutely loving it. I feel so great, better than I did before I got pregnant now. Up to 13 weeks was hard, with sickness etc then 13-16 weeks headaches everyday. Now that seems to have stopped and I am more energetic and loving being pregnant.

I can feel baby moving too!

We had our scan on friday, still team yellow. Everything appeared normal and it was so amazing.

I have bought so much stuff now I am nearly kitted out up to 6 months - lol!

I really hope you girlies get bfps soon.

good luck!

x

CD1 :nope:

That's us on to cycle 7 I think. Anyone else getting a bit tired of this? :growlmad:

Never mind. Taking it easy for a few months...

Aww, I'm sorry July. Hopefully this is your lucky month!

I've been MUCH more relaxed this month versus last month and plan to continue it that way at least until after our wedding. I really don't want to deal with morning sickness during the ceremony/honeymoon so we'll be taking it easy for a while. I think I'll be due to ovulate on our wedding night too which would be really neat. :)

:dust: and :hugs:

Awwww rubbish July, you must be feeling a bit frustrated with it all!

xxx

Hi ladies!

I'm a major newbie to the forums and this looks like the right place for me to be right now. Me and DH (married May LY) have just decided to NTNP and I'm so excited and just a little nervous. I have quite a long cycle (34-36days) and I'm on CD26. We have BD quite a bit but think might have missed OV this time. Just need to wait and see :winkwink:

Its great to read about other people in the same position NTNP.

GL to you all and hope we all get our BFP soon. :kiss:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"