I'm finally here!

I got through probably 10 tests til I gave up testing to just wait it out!
x

I think I would have too if my cycle had been as long as yours! Hope this one is shorter for you xx

Thanks, me too! Lack of AF is nice ... til you're ttc, when you want shorter cycles x

Af due Friday for me - though it'll only be my 2nd after the pill so might not come on time. Doesn't feel like she's on the way yet.

Hi ladies - would you mind if I join in? :D
I'm in a very similar situation to you all. I'm 26 (27 soon) and dh "slightly" older at 45 :winkwink: I'm on my third cycle after coming off BCP. My first two cycles were 32 and 36 days respectively but this one has been sooooo long (on CD 46 today). I did one FRER test last Friday which was a BFN and I'm unsure of whether to waste any more. I'm really hoping AF shows her face soon as this waiting is driving my nuts. :wacko:

RasperryK - keeping my FX for you this cycle is not as long as your last!

Elhaym - mine didn't feel like it was on it's way either til it was on top of me if you know what I mean. Got cramps on day two but I had had backache which I didn't put two and two together for a bit.

Jufer - I would try and hang on testing til you burst - and get a deff symptom or before going out on a night where you might normally have a drink.

x

:wave: Hey JuFer! Any sign of AF? That's rubbish your cycles are getting longer!

AF has finally left! So we DTD last night... first time having unprotected sex ever! It was a bit strange getting my head round it but I'm excited. I know I'm not even ovulating yet.. but it's still exciting!

How are you all doing? O:)

Right girls, I am feeling odd today. About 12 DPO and feeling crappy - fuzzy head, stuffy nose, backache, little bouts of nausea and a little pink CM yesterday and today. No usual AF cramping yet though. Might be coming down with a virus or something.... or maybe not. Eeek!

Determined not to test till Friday!

July28th - exciting isn't it? BDing feels a lot more special now IMO, it's great!

Thanks RasperryK for the advice. I may just give in and do another test on Friday unless of course AF shows up in the meantime. But no more after that. If it's another BFN I will go and see the docs next week.

I really hope that all you girls won't have to wait too long for your cycles to get back to normal (and if they have been so far, that they'll stay that way). All this "not-knowing" is no fun at all!

Thanks July 28th - it is rubbish, isn't it.

Elhaym - sorry you're not feeling well. The spotting could be implantation bleeding but not sure if the other symptoms could mean anything :shrug: If you can wait 'til Friday, we could be testing together :winkwink: oh and I'll keep my FX for you!!

Yay, testing buddy! Friday it is then. :thumbup:

Cool - sounds good :D When is your AF due?

That's exciting for you both!! Here's hoping that Friday's a good day!

I'm guessing that it might be between a week to two weeks before I ovulate... I'll just have to get in plenty of practice before then!

LOL July28th - have fun practising ;)

Cool - sounds good :D When is your AF due?

Friday, going off my last cycle, so I thought that would be a good time to test - I should be 15 dpo by then, assuming she stays away. Will you be testing in the morning? :D

Thanks July28th, enjoy the BDing, I'm sure you'll have fun! :haha:

Yop - first thing. What about you?

Fingers crossed for BFP 's ...
and AF's don't take too long if we get BFN's!

x

I'm also testing Fri, if I don't see AF....I didn't have her in Oct, but had a BFN 2 weeks ago. My cycles are always so weird when I'm off BCP.

Ah good luck for Friday girlies! Got caught by the witch today, but its fine, I knew I'd missed it this month & at least she arrived bang on time & I can work out for definite when I'm due to ovulate this time! x

Good news then in a way Dumpling, start of a new cycle and fingers crossed for you for this month.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->