• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

Hey!

How's it going for everyone? I'm ok... I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get pregnant this month, but that's ok. Hubby still isn't wanting to BD very much, and when we do, sometime he pulls out, sometimes not. But hey... at least there's a chance! I'm trying not to think about it too much, just wait and see what happens.

How are you all? :flower: xx

I'm OK hun! Also got a feeling this isn't our month - don't even think I've ov'd yet, but never seem to BD as much as we need to. Topugh... I don't want BDing to become a chore, you know, I want to do it when we want to. It's like, I don't want to put too much pressure on us, but at the same time I'm soooooooooo broody! Head feels a bit blah right now. :wacko:

I know the feeling! Sorry you don't feel good. I think my hubby feels that I just want to have sex to get pregnant, I think he feels a bit under pressure. According to my ticker, I ovulate today... if it's right, I think I've got almost no chance, so I'm hoping that my cycles are still getting shorter, and that I ovulated earlier. Time will tell!

How's this month going for everyone? Any sign of AF yet you girls who are waiting? Hope you're all well!

Even though I think the chances are pretty small of me being pregnant this month, everything I feel in my body starts to give me a glimmer of hope. I don't want to get my hopes up though... I was like this my first month off bc. I don't know whether it's still in my system or not. But for about a week now, I've had sore heavy boobs, been constipated, and my tummy feels so bloated. But I think it's just my body rather than being pregnant though. I'm so impatient!

:hi:

Hi ladies !

Been soooo busy this week so I almost forgot about ntnp and guess what? Af is on it's way! CD33 today and I have had some spotting today and yesterday when I wipe and that's how the last one started so I think the witch will be here in a couple of days. So maybe the don't stress out thinking about it thing actually works! I just hope this is a sign of things to come!

Positively my mother in law who sit's in a Psychic Circle has had 3 mentions of me having a baby in the last month (she doesn't know we are actually trying) and it has been predicted I will give birth to a boy in "the spring" so it's not this spring, must be next - which is ages away but ... these things are not always accurate!

I am still hoping to get pregnant within the average time.

How are you all?

x

That's great news if your cycles are getting back to normal! :thumbup:

Any sign of AF yet RaspberryK?

Well the :witch: got me today! I wasn't expecting it this early at all. Since coming off the pill my cycles have been 39 - 35 - 29. I hope they stay at 29! It would be nice if they were regular. Funny thing is I took a pregnancy test this morning before AF arrived. Of course it was negative!

Anyway... I'm not too upset, I was kind of expecting it. On to next month...

I found out last night that my SIL is pregnant. My sister is also pregnant (I found out just before we started trying). Everyone's pregnant! I'm really happy for them, but just a little bit sad!

Here's hoping this is our month! :flower:

Sorry to hear the witch got you hun. :hugs:

At least you're having shorter cycles - means less time to wait! Hopefully they'll stay regular! At least she's here so you can look forward to the next cycle. It's the not knowing either way that I hate!

Fingers crossed this time for you! :D

Hooray RaspberryK for the return of AF! I know its disheartening that you have to have it at all, but at least things are getting back to normal. I'm doing good, supposedly ov'd on the 21st & think I probably did & haven't seen OH since the 9th so I'm def out this month. Fingers crossed for a Christmas baby though! It is a bit depressing knowing that even on fertile days you've still only got a 25% chance of catching that eggy. How do people ever get pg accidently?! But then it only takes one...! :spermy:

I know Dumpling! You'd think that if a sperm gets near an egg, it means baby, but 75% of the time it just fails! I can understand why, from a biological perspective (too many people otherwise!) but it's frustrating that you could do EVERYTHING right and time it down to the minute, and still nothing. Bah!

Stupid spermies, not able to find their way to the egg, even when everything is right & pointing them in the right direction! If it was the other way round, a woman wouldn't stop until she had fertilised what she came to & would probably be curing infections & giving you minty fresh breath on the way!!

Hahahaha just read that back & the 'minty fresh breath' comment didn't come out quite how I meant it to! I meant that a side effect of catching the egg would be fresh breath, not that I think that's the way to do it :blush::blush::haha:

I understood Dumpling! How are you doing? Waiting to test?

I'm fine, just waiting for AF to leave. We'll see how it goes this month. I think I need to learn to be more patient, and just let things happen in their own time!

Stupid spermies, not able to find their way to the egg, even when everything is right & pointing them in the right direction! If it was the other way round, a woman wouldn't stop until she had fertilised what she came to & would probably be curing infections & giving you minty fresh breath on the way!!

LOL Dumpling!

Know what you mean about patience July28th! Half my brain is thinking 'Well, we'll just let it take its course and happen whenever' and the other half is like 'babybabybabybabybaby!' :haha:

2ww for me, AF about a week away - if she comes! I'm expecting AF to be honest, not enough BDing this cycle (I failed scattergun AGAIN!) Then again, it only takes one resourceful spermy, so who knows.

Hey girls how are you all doing? :flower:

I seem to have a urine infection... which isn't so much fun. I used to always pee right after sex, now I'm not sure what to do. It's not like I'm sitting for half an hour with my legs in the air, but going straight to pee just seems like it wouldn't help our chances. Does anyone have any ideas?

AF has left the building, so on to cycle #2!

Hope everyone has a nice evening! :kiss:

I know what you mean, it seems such a waste to get straight up & let it all fall out again! Im always worried about getting cystitis because I don't get straight up to pee. I always try & go right before though & probably don't manage more than 20-30mins cos I'm so uncomfy! Unless its bedtime then I can just snooze all the way through.

Fingers crossed for cycle 2 for you, I'm almost definitely out this month. AF is due Sunday but I've not done enough BDing for it not to arrive!

I've read around a bit on this because I have IC (dodgy bladder basically!) so have to pee right after. Apparently there is no hard evidence to say lying down afterwards for a period of time increases chances of conception. The good swimmers get to where they need to be in a few minutes. I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

Hi girls!

Elhaym I noticed that you will be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show up. I really hope it's a BFP for you!

Dumpling how are things with you?

I'm hoping it's a BFP for both of you and that the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face!!

Yes, I'm late today and still no AF! Could just be my cycle being funky but need to know either way - I'm giving :witch: a chance to show up tonight and I'll test tomorrow if still no sign. :D

How are you? xx

Hi Ladies

How are you all?

So I had AF, a bit of a strange one, spotting for days on end,Sunday to Tuesday a couple of days of flow Wed, Thur, Fri - but nothing like how I think it should be and then back to spotting again Friday to Wednesday. All in all from start of AF signs to completely gone was 11 days - that can't be right?!?!?!?!

It is a bit frustrating this ntnp business now - I feel like I am not really doing anything so I can't moan that I keep getting AF as we are not exactly ttc but odd that no contraception doesnt equal baby!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->