I'm finally here!

Good luck with your new cycle Dumpling! :thumbup:

That's good your cycles seem to be regular Dumpling! Hope this month is a good one for you.

Elhaym and JuFer, still testing tomorrow? Hope AF stays away and you get your BFP! Let us know.

How are you RaspberryK?

O:)

Thanks July28th - as AF still hasn't made an appearance I'm still very much intending to test tomorrow ;) I'm not putting my hopes up too much though but we're going to see some friends over the weekend so it'd be nice to know whether to avid any alcohol iykwim. Will definitely post the result tomorrow.

How are you doing otherwise?

Well JuFer, sorry I can't be your testing buddy - guess who showed her ugly face this morning?

Ah well, onto cycle 3! On the plus side, this was a 30 day cycle so they seem to be nice and regular since coming off the pill (31 and 30). Hopefully means I'm ov'ing normally.

Good luck tomorrow JuFer! xx

I'm so sorry Elhaym that AF has got you - tbh I feel as though AF is on her way as well, so I'm really not holding out for a positive tomorrow. But thanks for the wishes anyways!

xx

Oh no Elhaym, that naughty witch! You certainly are lucky that you seem to be regular after coming off the pill.

July28th - I am good thanks, I have tomorrow off so I am going shopping in Milton Keynes and really looking forward to it. I recently sold my car and got a different one so have some extra money that I thought we would either save or put towards getting oh a better one but I really need some cheering up and all my stuff is falling appart and looking so bad a tramp wouldn't wear it!

No signs of Ov yet - I don't think anyway .

Jufer - best of luck for tommorow x

I won't "see" you girlies now for a bit as I am staying at the in laws so it is easier in the morning for setting off on time and father in law will be borrowing my car - daren't use this website at theirs!

x

Good morning ladies,

as expected I guess, I've had another BFN this morning. Don't feel quite as upset as last Friday but really want AF to just hurry up. I intend to go to the docs next week as well, see what they say.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

xx

Hi hun, sorry about the BFN. Hope you get some help from the doctor - how late are you now?

Hi elhaym - I'm on CD 50 today. First two cycles after coming off BCP were 32 and 38 days respectively, so AF really is way too late :(
Anyways, hope the docs can shed some light on this.

:wave: Hi everyone...

I hope you all had a good weekend. JuFer, I hope you get some answers soon! Elhaym I hope this is a good cycle for you!

I'm not sure how things will turn out this month... my and my hubby talked a bit on Friday night about how he was feeling about the whole TTC thing... I think he still has mixed feelings about it. He was the one that said to me he wanted to try (he knew I did), after quite a while of saying he wasn't ready. But, I think he's feeling a bit pressured by it all... every time I try to initiate sex, he just feels like all I want is a baby, and that it's not cos I want to have sex with him. Anyway... when he sees me on this website, I think it just reminds him of how badly I want to get pregnant. So, I'm gonna try and not come on here so much, and just DTD whenever and try not to think about whether I'm ovulating or not. But I'll definitely be coming on sometimes to see how it's going for everyone!

:kiss: Have a good week!

Jufer sorry to hear about bfn it might be because you are stressing, try to do some things to take your mind off it - easier said than done I know! Can I add you as a ntnp at the bottom of my signature?

July28th - good luck and let us know how you are getting along! I think a lot of men think like that but I suppose I can understand if we are bd more than we used to which is why I am not, just carrying on as usual, infact maybe a bit less than usual.

x

July28th - Ah, he sounds just like my OH. He'd like a baby, but actually having to plan anything or think about ovulation etc freaks him out - he wants it to just 'happen'. He doesn't know about BnB. :blush: I'm not letting him know when I'm ov'ing, just BDing whenever and he seems OK with that. I think some men are just freaked out by the thought of all that stuff. Hopefully a more laid back approach will work for you hun! :thumbup:

Elhaym it does sound similar!

When I asked him if he wanted me to go back on the pill, he said no. So I can only presume that he does want a baby. He's amazing with kids, and loves spending time with our nieces and nephew. But I think he's still a bit scared about the whole thing. I think we're DTD even less than usual... so our chances are maybe not so high, but I'm ok with that. Just need to relax and wait for either a BFP or hubby being more ready!

Hope it's going well for you all xx

Hi ladies,
have been really busy at work so had no time to come on the last few days.

RaspberryK - of course you can add me to your signature :flower:

July28th - I can only agree with Elhaym. I think guys are in a totally different mind set about TTC and don't understand why we get so worked up about it. My dh is very similar - I was just happy when he told me that I can stop the pill and haven't bothered explaining where I am in my cycle etc. I told him about this website as well but he doesn't see me on it, so generally I try to avoid the subject alltogether.

As for AF - she still hasn't shown her face and after initially wanting to go to the docs this week, well I just haven't had time. I will maybe wait it out another week and then see her - not sure yet.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

xx

That witch is definitely being elusive, eh JuFer? I guess it can't hurt to wait a few more days. It'll probably show up the day you make the appointment. :haha:

Lol - probably Elhaym, knowing my luck ;)

How are you doing otherwise? Waiting to OV if your ticker is correct?

Indeedy! I hate this wait actually. The two week wait is annoying too but at least you can symptom spot, before ov you can't even do that!

If my cycle is 30/31 days again I should be oving Fri or Sat of next week. Pretty sure I ov'd on CD16 last month. Of course things can just decide to randomly change so from next week onwards I will be trying to BD every other day (I'm full of a cold today so don't really feel like it right now, heh. Luckily it should have passed in a day or two).

Still no sign of AF? How frustrating. :( Do you feel anything PMS-y at all?

Hi - no, no symptoms at all. Although I think I may be coming down with a cold as well :(

I agree with you about the time just before ov. It seems all we do is wait for things to happen ;)

*nods*

I feel like we're wishing our time away sometimes - if you're not waiting for ov, you're waiting for AF! I keep looking at the calendar and wishing it was next week! :haha: I know I should chill out, we're supposed to be taking it casually but goddammit, I'm so broody!

Lol - that somehow sounds very familiar. It'll be xmas tomorrow I tell ya :haha:

Hope you get some rest this afternoon and you feel better again soon. I really hate this time of year. I wonder how anyone enjoys grey, cold and wet days... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->