I'm in labor....UPDATE He's Here!!!

Joyfulsahm

Reaction score
I started having contractions after midnight last night and I was timing them and they got down to about 4 mins apart, some unbearable and some I was able to get through okay. Well around 1pm when I had been consistently contracting we decided to make a trip to the hospital...come to find out I am in labor but still really early labor. I'm only 1cm dilated and 90% effaced. Also I was dehydrated and so they checked on the baby and I drank some juice and they sent me home. The nurse said since I'm wanting a natural birth, not to come back until I can no longer smile, hardly walk and feel nauseous and then barely tolerate the elevator ride to where I would want to crawl out. So I'm back at home hydrating and eating and waiting but my contractions are def increasing in intensity and closer together. I've also had to poop (sorry tmi) 5 times today. I'm excited that I'm that much closer and I know I could dilate a ton soon but please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I carry on at home. I'll keep updating as I have info :)

UPDATE: He's here!! The updated story is on page 4 of this thread :)

Ah yay, your little baba will be here before you no it, hope your not in too much pain.
Update us when you can ;)

well done hun, I remember waiting at home and trying to deal with it, I had a really panicky stage of oh I cant do this etc, but I gathered my thoughts together and concentrated on everything I read that helps. Goodluck hun xx

Just think you will be meeting your LO soon. You an do can do this! Good Luck!

Best of luck hun! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Will be stalking for updates :happydance:

Thank you all so very much! The encouragement helps a ton!! I'm hoping I can maybe get some rest tonight... So far no luck since my contractions are so frequent. I'm hanging in there but it's getting very intense.

Sending ~*~*~*~*contraction dust~*~*~*~*y'all's way, hoping it rains :rain: down upon you.

Contractions getting close to unbearable....warm baths are my best friend right now :)

Awww! Just think, the more unbearable it becomes the closer you are to the finish line. Our water bill is much higher in my third tri... Warm baths are a God send!

Saying more prayers for you dear mama!

Ur almost there!!! Love to read ur posts I want a natural one as well! Hang in there you got this!

Yep drinks tons of water and take a warm bath. If you can type and talk you aren't ready to go in (if you want a natural birth....it's your best chance!) if you're dehydrated the contractions will feel a lot stronger than they really need to be labor-wise.

I imagine baby will come in the next day or two :)

I had contractions that were noticeable for a couple days with my first. I just tried to ignore them, take baths, drink water, and sleep ;)

I feel super achey between them but when I have them they are super rough... I'm atva loss because I need rest and when I lay down the contractions kinda slow done in frequency but still happen.... And when I keep moving they get super crazy intense, I can't talk, walk or anything.My poor hubby is exhausted. I just keep looking forward. He will be here soon..... Also if my water breaks I'll go in...maybe that will happen. I've had tons of water since I've been home. I feel water logged lol.

Oooh really sounds like things are going for you. Hope you managed some rest and little one doesnt keep you waiting too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->