I'm in labor....UPDATE He's Here!!!

Good luck! I hope your baby makes a quick, easy, healthy arrival.

Praise God I was sable to sleep! It's a miracle! I hadn't really slept since Friday night so my body was giving up because I was exhausted. But I prob skept a few hours and it helped me so much. When I lay the contractions come more slowly but now I'm okay with that since my body got rest. I also think my water broke... Here is to a new day :)

Been at the hospital since around 1pm...I'm now up to 5cm and 100%effaced and the baby is super low. Just playing the contracting and waiting game....I have some relief now in between them but contractions have been murder. Excited to meet my baby boy. My doc anticipates him to come late tonight or early tomorrow.

So I'm still at the hospital, I got up to 6cm almost 7 with pitocin and the baby's head was wanting to come but my body kept tensing up since I haven't gotten hardly any rest for days. So after being here since 1pm-ish so I talked to my doctor and we decided on an epidural so I could rest some before push time and it would allow my body it relax and do it's thing. So Lord willing the baby should be here soon

So I'm still at the hospital, I got up to 6cm almost 7 with pitocin and the baby's head was wanting to come but my body kept tensing up since I haven't gotten hardly any rest for days. So after being here since 1pm-ish so I talked to my doctor and we decided on an epidural so I could rest some before push time and it would allow my body it relax and do it's thing. So Lord willing the baby should be here soon

I progressed rather quickly after my epidural because I was finally able to relax and let my body do the work.

Stalking for updates :)

Just think...some time TODAY you will be holding your sweet boy in your arms. :)

Hopefully you're having newborn snuggles by now! :)

Wow how exciting!! Let us know how you are!
Thinking of you
X

He's here!!So after my epidural which they had to stick me twice and that wasn't fun and even though so much ended up veering from my birth plan, it was just what I needed after days if a long hard labor of not progressing where I needed to be. I was able to rest and build up strength to push. Praise God for that because I was still so tired between pushes but by His strength I prevailed and Little Daniel Timothy arrived at 3:56pm after maybe an hour or less of pushing. (The hardest part was delivering my placenta...that took just as long to deliver and my tummy is sore today from the constant mashing they did upon it.)He's do perfect. He was 6lb 5ounces and 20.5 inches long. I'm so overjoyed. He's such a sweet boy and latched onto breastfeed right away. So far so good, he's been nursing well and my hubby and I have gotten some more rest since last night. My goodness I was also able to eat finally and that was amazing!!! I ate dessert first :) :) :) all in all I've had a wonderful hospital stay with amazing nurses. I couldn't ask for better. I've been blessed by this staff and my sweet doctor. She is the most gentle and caring woman. I'll post pics soon. I just don't know how to upload from my phone. Sorry if this doesn't make sense...I got to rest last night and only woke up to feed him...but I'm still kind running on empty...so more rest for me as I'm still weary. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. It could truly be felt!

Congratulations! :) Its nice to see someone react positively to a birth that may not have gone precisely as planned ;-) In the end, you and baby made it and are healthy! Praise God for that!

Enjoy your new little addition.

Oh congratulations darling, so glad you and baby are doing well! :)

congratulations hun :) Hope your healing well, good to hear breastfeedings going fab!! he looks gorgeous if that is him in your ticker! :) xx

Oh that's wonderful news! I've been keeping an eye out for your update and hoping everything went well for you.
Your amazing!!! Enjoy this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->