I'm looking for a buddy!

Today is the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear how you and Ari is doing!!! and see some photos

Unfortunately for me, im still TTC. Both my IVF's has failed and me and DH has decided to go back to natural TTC for the rest of the year. I pray we will catch the eggy and not have to go through anymore treatments.

Joanna > How you and little man doing?

Cara > Any news girl?

Sorry to hear about the failed IVFs. I really hope you have some luck heading your way! :hugs:

Congratulations Ann! I see you've named her Ari, what a beautiful name! Post some pics please. How did the induction go?

Tella - I'm sorry the treatments have not turned out for you, you deserve so much to have your baby. Keep up the positive attitude, you will get a baby one day I am sure.

Well we have been very busy, Kieran is growing and discovering new things everyday. He is now 4 months old and i've just this week started introducing baby cereal, which he seems to enjoy. He is also almost sitting up on his own but is still a little unsteady so it wont be long, pulling himself into a sitting position will be a little away still though. He is also rolling over all the time and laughing lots :) Today he discovered our kitty and loves watching him in the room, hopefully tail pulling will be awhile from now lol. I will try and post some pics but I find the pictures from my camera are usually too big to post on here so I'll do my best. Talk to you all soon.

Ohhh my goodness he's so cute!!!

I had Ari on the 17th. I wasn't progressing with the induction so the Dr. said I should get a c-section. When he came in to check me right before they brought me down to surgery I was 10cms finially I tried pushing but she didn't want to come down and her heart rate kept dropping. So we went ahead for the c-section for keep things safe. She was 7lbs and 19 1/2 inches born at 8:32pm. She's a very sweet baby and loves to be held.

The last photo is of her lately. She flash went off and she wasn't so happy. :haha:

Attachments

• Ari going home.jpg
    Ari going home.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
  • S5009385.jpg
    S5009385.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_1114.jpg
    DSC_1114.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_1159.jpg
    DSC_1159.jpg