I'm looking for a buddy!

Im glad to hear everything is going good, i can only imagine the scare when that happened in the hospital. I also want one wiht a video in it, it makes life so much easier.

Im not going to SS to much but im gonna test like a mad woman :haha: I have bought 12 test and have done my first this morning. It is possitive because of the trigger, but hopefully it will fade out by 8dpo and back in from 9dpo to a nice dark true possitive :D

I hope you get that BFP this time, April is a great month - my birthday and spring has begun, meaning summer is right around the corner! I love April lol. :dust:

We gave Kieran his first real bath today! He's had sponge baths up until now because we were told not to get his belly button wet until it was healed. So today we got out our little bath for him and i'm surprised he didn't scream! haha. I made sure he was fed and happy before giving him his bath lol. We took pictures but I can't find the camera cord so I'll have to load them later.

Ahh that sounds so awesome, glad to hear his belly button is healed and you can bath him properly now :)

April is also my mom's birthday month and i test on the 10th and her bday is the 14th so it will be a great bday present. If i can be strong enough not to tell her on the 10th i want to give her a baby frame that says photo's due in 9 months :winkwink:

Aww that would be a really cute and amazing gift for her, I hope it works out. The 14th is my grandmother's birthday too, she will be 80 this year! She lives in England so I wont get to see her but that reminds me, I need to get her a card.

Do either of you have plans or celebrate Easter? We've been invited to DH's grandparents house for Easter this year, it will be nice to show off Kieran to the rest of the family.

I hope your both having a nice weekend.

WOW 80, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!

We going down to our guesthouse in the countryside. cant wait, we are a group of friends of about 10-12 thats going. Gonna go flyfish the one day, and the boys said they will provide dinner by means of catching and cleaning it themselves :haha: Then saturday there is lots of sport on and we gonna do some pub crawling and then just relax next to the river on Sunday. So looking forward to it.

Its nice that easter is coming up for you guys as it makes it easy to get everyone together and meet the new addition to the family :hugs:

That trip sounds like so much fun! Have a great time. Oh and perhaps you might want to get something to bring for dinner just in case your guys don't manage to catch dinner lol.

Kieran is not a happy little guy this evening. I think he's just crying because he's tired. DH and Kieran are cuddling on the couch right now and he's mostly calm. Hopefully he'll fall asleep soon lol.

Awwww shame i cant wait to see my DH with LO in arms on the couch! We will definitely take or go buy fish in town if they dont catch anything.

Its gonna help to pass the time quickly to my Beta as we only get back on Monday evening and then Beta on Tuesday morning. Ive been testing every morining since the IUI and my trigger will only be completely gone by tomorrow. So there after we just wait for the line to fade back in :D

Otherwise how you coping during the day? You must upload some updated photos of your little man once you have time.

It was quite an evening last night, we had a very fussy baby. He was awake from about 7:30 - 11pm last night, screaming at the top of his little lungs lol. I think he was gassy because he was well fed and clean. He eventually fell asleep and was good through the night (only got up twice). I told the doctor today because Kieran had his 2 week check up, she said that it was probably something that I ate that caused it... things like cucumber make them gassy, which I had on my salad last night. So I'll be avoiding things like that for the time being. Oh and he now weighs 7lbs 5oz (was born at 6lbs 6oz).

He's being a good little boy so far this evening and has slept all afternoon. So I expect a wide awake baby this evening again, which is good because he'll sleep well tonight.

I'll try to get DH to upload the camera photos soon. I can't locate the camera cord and have a feeling its still plugged into the back of the computer and I don't dare mess with DH's computer haha.

Good luck with testing Tella! Can't wait to hear good news from you :)

Good to hear he is being a good boy! Good to hear he is picking up weight nicely!

I cant wait for that line to get back on my tests either. Only 6 more days :winkwink:

Bloods came back negative today again, so its onto IVF for me.

Sorry to hear about the news Tella :( Best of luck with IVF! Can't wait till you start.

I had another ultrasound. Here's some photos.

Attachments

• 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0001.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0002.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0003.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0003.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 10081279_20120411_OBST-__0004.jpg
    10081279_20120411_OBST-__0004.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 10081279_20120411_OBST-__0005.jpg
    10081279_20120411_OBST-__0005.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
One more.

In this photo her feet were touching her face :haha:

Attachments

• 10081279_20120411_OBST-__0006.jpg
    10081279_20120411_OBST-__0006.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to hear about that Tella, hopefully the IVF will work for you.

Ann - great photos, i love how detailed the 3D scans are. Our hospital doesn't offer 3D scans, I think we can pay to get one done but you'd have to go to a bigger hospital than the one I went to. So cute!

Here are a couple new pictures of my little one.

Attachments

• Crying.jpg
    Crying.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Milk Drunk.jpg
    Milk Drunk.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Swing.jpg
    Swing.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
Awwww both your pics are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann, its awesome to have those pics, i cant wait to get them done.

Joanna > He is getting big so quickly! I love the pooh hat he has on in the crying one :hugs:

AFM > Yeah its a bummer about the IUI not working, but we have much higher success rates wiht the IVF and i am convinced this is gonna be a bfp. I have my follie scan on Sunday to see how many i have and to schedule the retrieval.

Can't wait for you to get everything started Tella!! I hope you get that bfp!!

Thanks Ann! :hugs:

AFM > Another 2 injections down, but I must say my stomach is starting to hurt where I inject and I still have like 11 to go :wacko: It feels like when you are bruised.

Ouch Tella, that sounds painful but hopefully it will be worth it! Can't wait for you to get your bfp soon! When would you be able to test?

Ann - hows the pregnancy going? 27 weeks already!... she'll be here before you know it :)

So Kieran had his 1 month check up today. He weighs 8lbs 10oz! What a little porker hehe... he's gained over a pound in the last 2 weeks, he was 7lbs 5oz at his last check up only 2 weeks ago! lol. So proud :happydance:

Luckily its not really painful, just sensitive and annoying. DH cant hold me properly at night as it presses on the injection sites. Oh well not to long anymore then i will be boasting with my bfp :winkwink:

Pregnancy is going well so far.. I'm started to get in the uncomfortable stage with lower back pain.. But that's ok it will all be worth it.

Joanna- How's your little man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->